happy dawning.

I don't own Destiny, it belongs to Bungie, or Rwby, it belongs to Roosterteeth. And yes i put that song there just to mess with you. So: Oh baby all i want for christmas is you!Oooooh baby!"

Well now we get to the jingle

On the eighth day of christmas my readers gave to me:

eight christmas cookies

Seven history books

Six lights of wonder

Five action heroes

four vampiric elves

Three sick beats

two singing blacksmiths

and a reindeer on a killing spree

"Can you pull that bandage tighter Ruby?" asked Qrow when Ruby put bandages around her uncles head. "Shouldn't you go to a doctor? Shouldn't you all go?" asked Yang concerned. "And let myself be sliced apart in his wish to advance medicine? Never!" said Raven. "I will not go to that iron nurse again! She may be called an angel but i am certain she is an devil. She almost amputated me!" said Ozpin angry. "Ha you weak mortals and your puny regnerative abilities." said Salem while laughting. 

"Well anyways we are gonna watch our favourite fire team with their christmas mission. Namely gathering cookie ingridients." said Knight. "ooh Fireteam Rwby gathering cookie ingridients. that seems nice." said Ruby. "What about the weapon of...." began Raven before Nora interrupted her. 

"It didn't happen!" shouted Nora. "But..." began Raven again. "Nope i didn't see anything. Did you guys?" asked Ruby anxious. "Nope." "Nada" "Absolutely not" said Yang, Blake and Weiss. "Well you heared her! Nothing happened now go play the video before something comes up." said Ruby hasty with Mr Shadow looking menanincingly. 

"Geez fine. Here we go." said Knight turning the video on.

It began with Ruby decimating vex. She slided in between their lines, doging bullets before setting up her scythe shooting them down one by one. When it looked like she is about to be surprise attacked by a cyclops wanting to hammer down on her, already lifting the arm.

"Other Ruby watch out!" shouted Yang while everyone else was concerned of what will happen if that fist hit. "She will be fine." said Knight.

But before that happened she blinked backwards so that she was now behind it and sliced through its shield and body.

"See nothing happened." said Knight. "Holy hell Ruby! If you ever do that i will send you to monty myself before i meet him with a stopped heart." said Yang concerned. "Yeah squirt. Don't ever do that. I don't think my old heart would survive that." said Qrow. "Sorry for other me s behavior." said Ruby saddened-

"Well that takes care of that." said Ruby while a entire field was littered with slashed and shot through vex. (lore accurate guardian. Well half way)

"Damn. She decimated them all alone. That is both cool and terrifying!" said Qrow. "Why is that?" asked Jaune. "Most of them has just one slash mark or bullethole. Meaning she all did that with just one hit each. And that against a mass of enemies. I don't even want to know how that version of Ruby manages in a one vs one." said Raven. "Ok now i undestand the cool and terrifying." said Jaune.

"Now back to harvesting vex milk." she said and began to harvest the liquids of the vex. "And that takes care of that. Now i just need chitin powder, cabal oil and a tinie tiny bit of ether cane and i have everything i need. No wait." said Ruby taking her helmet off to wipe the inside a bit before putting it back on.