Why does the santa do what he does?

Rise of the guardians belongs to Dreamworks with Rwby to Roosterteeth. Also on day eight, nine or ten there will be comming a chapter with a few recipes so it may take a while while i recook them. You can still say a dish and if it is good and i had enough time to do them maybe i can put them in. Sure i will be putting in three recipes at most  but to have a few options more would be nice. Naturally i have to cook them myself and so on if i have time so yeah there is that.

Time for the jingle: On the six day of christmas my readers gave to me

six lights of wonder

Five action heroes

four vampiric elves

three sick beats

two singing blackssmiths

and a reindeer on killing spree

"Well now is a questin for all of you. What does make Santa santa?" asked Knight. "Ehm the red hat, the coat, the reindeers." said Yang. "i mean character vise." said Knight. "He is jolly i think?" said Ruby. "Yes he is, but not only that." said Knight. "He is probably fearless with how fast he has to go to give every child on the planet a present. Not to mention the airtraffic while he has a sleight and a few reindeers." said Qrow. "Well not just that. Here we see a version of Santa who is a guardian. Not in traveler kind of sense but more akin to he and other make sure that children still belief in magic, wonder and so on." said Knight. 

"Wow so Santa is quite a badass here." said Yang. "well he is casually called "North" but lets leave it at that." said Knight and turned the screen. "To proceed with the programm play "guitar hero" on the highest difficulty to activate it. It has to be the rock version of "we wish you a merry christmas"" said the screen with two guitar controler comming out of the ground. "Can we do it?! On patch there was a machine like that in the arcade which me and Ruby always rocked! Come on Rubs! Lets rock!" shouted Yang. "Fine. But don't destroy the controller." said Knight before Ruby and Yang rock on.

After a few sick solos and a few times were Yang almost punched her fingures through the reinforced guitar controller because the buttons sometimes didn't work on the controller which was still a barely salvaged remnant of the old Chaldeas and was there since chaldea was founded for a few engineers who was there since construction begin was apparently very fond of that game. So it has some years on it even after Davinci had modified the game for additional songs but still retain the old feeling of nostalgia while also simulating a cheering crowd and the good old smell of sweat, cheap beer, grass, mud and leather.

"Thank You! We will be here the entire week for autographs!" shouted Yang. "Peace!" shouted Ruby before they both set the guitar controller down. "Well you have broken my high score. I am not sad. I am not sad that you broke the high score i needed multiple attemps to build on your first try. No i am not sad and envious. Absolutely not. How would i look as an adult if i did that." said Knight while looking aways from the crowd. "He definitly is." thought everyone at the same time.

"Well time for the video before anyones feelings get hurt." said Knight.  "You mean yours?" asked Yang before elbowed her in the rips. "No. That would be absurd, childish or stupid." said Knight with a shacking smile when he turned on the screen.

The camera showed a room being opened and north going in. It was full of toys ice sculptures or half finished models which Jack Frost looked at them amazed. North clapped in his hands a few times before he heared his elfs bells ringing while they brought him fruit cake. "Fruit cake" he offered jack while he the elf fell down from the shelf. "Eh no thanks." said Jack before North threw away the fruit cake. "Now we can come to text abreath." said North suddenly looking more menachingly while cracking his fingers.