To hell with it

For the chapter i pulled earlier i will probably go to hell already so why the fuck not make sure i land in the deepest darkest internet hell possible. Meaning folks here is a little tip on what i will be working for halloween is mixed in this chapter and other things. Hellsing belongs to Kouta hirano, the abridged version to team fourstar and Rwby to roosterteeth. Every other video will have the ownership directly bellow the video. Yo mike! start the chapter and make sure everyone is underpayed! Yes even the children and the 90 year old workers! Double their hours half their pay! Crank it soldierboy!

"What are we watching?" asked Ruby. "Something which will most definitly give me a cozy place in hell." Knight grumbeled. "What?" asked Ruby not having heared that. "Something absolutely pure and nice. A beautifull letter which one of Weiss faction wrote to Qrows faction. Namely Ozpin himself who is the stand in for god in this case. And that person that wrote that letter was non other then Ruby Rose herself. She is in that universe treating everyone equaly and likes to get big weapons while having a sense of humor. She also helps Weiss to make the world a better place. You go by Alucard there." said Knight making it sound like the redcoated Ruby in that universe is the best person on earth.

"Wow that is wonderfull friend Ruby. Even in other universes you are exceptionally nice and friendly to everyone. You are truly a paragon of friendliness, purity, happiness and virtue in every universe." said Penny with bright happy eyes and a smile on her face.

"Dammit! Now Ozpin is getting all the nice things said about him. He is getting a letter from the nicest girl possible. This can only get good for him! And this will surely cause me to barf all over the seat." said Salem while already looking a bit green at the mere thought of him getting nice letters. "She send 400 of these letters by carrier pigeon no less to Ozpin." said Knight causing Salem to barf back

"Hah even in another universe my sister has a better character then all of us! This just shows how good she is!" shouted Yang proud into the group. "She is arguably the nicest of us all." said Blake with both teams agreeing. "She is like a tiny you summer when you just came to beacon with social awkwardness. Pure to the core and always searching for a bigger barrel and chamber." said Qrow with Raven agreeing. The video began with Ironwood reading the letter.

(Quick put on bullshittery in a dur)

"Dear chief replacement," said Ironwood and Ruby at the same time. "I wanted to send you this friendly little letter to inform you of your imminent demise." could Ruby be heared while the text could be seen on the monitor.

"Not even ten seconds in and i am loving it." shouted Salem while laughting herself half to death.

"Maybe it is to warn him from an assasin." tried Ruby to defend herself.

"If you are curious about the frequency of which i send these letters, it is merely to instill as much fear as i can." wrote Ruby in her letter.

"No! HAHA! IT IS A DEATH THREAT TO HIM! And a good one at that. No the best one yet because she has sent this letter 400 times. He has to shit himself by now! Oum i can not breath when i think of his reaction. Can't! Breath" shouted Salem while almost falling of her seat.

"I don't think you are a nice person there ruby." said Jaune to her. "Me too jaune. Me too." said Ruby.

"As if i am basking a turkey. Which i will then proceed to have sex with. That's right. I'm going to FUCK the fear turkey. Follow me at twitter under @ the crimson fuckr! Sincerely Alucard" said Ruby while being taken over by ironwood at the end.

"Watts! Watts! You have recorded it! I want to write letters based on this!" shouted Salem while laughting. "Sending the mail to you right now mam." said Watts with a slight smile on his face.