Pineapple on Pizza and other tainted degeneracys

Warning your braincells will die in this chapter. And i apologize to every italian and italian cook. Even if i like pineapple pizza. Warhammer 40k belongs to game workshop. Rwby belongs to roosterteeth. and this video belongs to the youtuber barry walts. Now onward with this reaction. I still have things to kill with a sword. A supersized sword with holy fire. Up the enemys ass. I should probably mention that there are a lot of insults. This is absolutely nothing for small children. I repeat nothing for small children.

"Well next we see a scene from a certain universe. There is no fun, no happiness and only war. A fight magnitudes against the evil of the warp. And those who hate pineapple pizza." said Knight. "Wait. They fight the absolute evil and they concentrate on Pizza?" asked Jaune. "Well they do here." said Knight. 

"So they have been at war for how long." asked Ozpin. "I don't know a few dozen millenia plus." answered Knight doubtfully.( i have no idea what exactly is in the 40 k lore. I have the basic outline with horus treason and such but i have nothing exact and don't want to search through more lore then the song of fire and ice books or the loftcraftian horror of chtulu) "millenia of fighting and they now argue over food." said Salem while processing the info. 

"Well onward to the video" said Knight while pulling a lever. "Please put in 2,5$ dollar for the next video." said Monitor. "Ehm... can someone borrow me some money." said Knight while forgetting that his wallet is back in chaldea. Weiss went to the monitor and asked:" those credit card also work?" "Yes". One swipe later the video began.

The first thing that could be seen was a blood marine being on the ground with his entrails and blood out of his body. "Well. I don't know about you brothers, but all of this death makes me very hungry." said Bloodmarine 1(lets call him Phil because i have no idea what their names are).

"For the love of oum why are they disgussing their lunch over a disembowled corpse?!" shouted Weiss. "Maybe they have grown so numb that they can do that. Either that, or they are just really really hungry. Because everyone gets hungry if they do their job long enought. Seriously i could have devoured a whole pig after some hunts no matter how gruesome and bloody they were." said Qrow. "Well no matter the fact even for some highly advanced civilization like them there would still be a need of food after prolonged missions." said Watts.

"Grand idea brother! Can we get salamander fried Eldar? (i can not get the picture out of my head of an giant green Salamander with a flame thrower roasting an eldar while having this typical chef hat on his helmet) Or maybe a few fortified burgers from Mcdorns?" said the second blood marine( lets call him Barry for simplicity). "What about pizza, brothers? The food of the body, the mind and the spirit!" said Baldemort. 

"Well now i am getting hungry." said Jaune while thinking of a large burger with extra cheese. "Now that i think about it a good pizza would be just right. With double cheese extra garlic." said Yang in a dreamy voice. "Pancakes!" groaned Nora. "Cookies!" groaned Ruby. "I agree. Pizza is the food of the mind, the body and the spirit." said Piedro while remembering that the idea for Penny came while eating a large Pizza in his lab.

"Now thats a meal to calm me down and stop me from seeing Horus everywhere!" said Phil. "For the love of the emperor. Please make sure no one orders pineapple on their pizza." said Barry. "What the fuck did you just fucking say you fucking heretic!?" said Baldemort with his anger levels increasing exponentially. "Oh great. Here we go again." said Phil.

"Pal it is just pineapple on a pizza not god. So calm down." said Qrow to the monitor. "Well someone likes their pizza toppings." said Raven. "Pineapple sure as hell is tasty." said Salem defending her favourite topping

"Wait again? Those that mean Baldemort was that angry over trivial things before?!" shouted Weiss. "Yep" answered Knight. "Has he ever tried meditation?" asked Ren. "Nope." answered Knight.