I am gonna take a walk

Hellsing abridged is a fanbased parody from team fourstar. Hellsing ultimate belongs to Kouta hirano and studio madhouse. Consider yourself warned. This is not something for child like minds and christians who can't take a joke on the expenses of a priest. I repeat absolutely nothing for children. If you see a child, in the same room as you, please sent it then to your next catholic priest. This should keep the child and the priest occupied for a few hours before the priest gets tired.

(i only do episode one and two here)

"Well it is halloween! Time for an adventure of vampire Ruby. You have already seen what she can do. You have her letter." said Knight. "Oh fuck it is her. " said Ozpin desperate. "Oh yes it is her!" said Salem exstatic.

"Well Halloween and Rubys birthday. So that means happy brthday you little blood rose and time to get more guests in. And we are doing a little joke so please play with me here." shouted Knight and opened a portal through which two people came fell in. "What is happening? Where are we? Velvet are you ok?" asked Coco Adel. "Yes i am ok Coco." said Velvet Scarlatina while they looked around and saw a theatre.

"I am here to bring your souls to the underworld after judging your life." said Knight in haunting voice. Both looked at him scared and saw him in the most convincing reaper outfit possible with a 2m long scythe with a handle made out of bone. "Gyaaaaaaaaaaah" both screamed while crawling backwards to the seats. They then felt a hand on their shoulder and when they looked upwards, they saw the audience being convincingly masqueraded as zombies. "Braaaaaains." said Yang extremly zombie like while stretching her arm forward.

They shricked again when they thought that they were brought to the underworld while they looked at the zombifies audience. They felt that their back was touching something. They then looked behind them to see Salem. "GAAAAaaaaaaaahhh" said Salem while making a scariest face she can. They screamed again before they heared at first a small chuckle from the suppossed grim reaper and then multiple people in the audience began to chuckle before everyone was having a full on laughting attack.

"Wha... what is happening?" said Velvet perplexed. "Miss Scarlatina i can assure you it was just a joke. A quite funny one at that." said Miss goodwitch who was removing the make up an the gelatin from hee face. "Miss... Goodwitch? what are you doing here? And aren't you the first year teams Rwby and Jnpr next to Torchwick? What is going on?" asked Coco completely confused.

(After alot of  explanation)

"So let me get this straight. We are here to watch a different universe with the grimm queen, our immortal reincarnating head master, a bunch of students, a few notorious criminals and a what could be considered insane god of fire, swords and destruction. Have i forgotten anything?" asked Coco trying to keep her brain from melting.

"Well there is Ozpins shadow war with his wife. Oh sorry exwife even if you never divorced. I know how much you hate being called his wife now Salem. But outside of that yeah thats everything." answered Knight with a smile. "Well ... so ... ehm ... to be honest i have no idea what to say." said Coco slowly losing it. "Ehm so do we get to live?" asked Velvet confused. "Yep. Except you want to be dead naturally. Then that can be easily corrected. Could you just hold still for a second." said Knight already pulling out a one handed warhammer and a sword.

"Try me bitch!" shouted Coco already unfurling her minigun. "No Coco no. We don't want to die but we also don't want to accidently shoot someone. Coco, he is a deity. Did it maybe come to your mind that normal bullets maybe did not work." said a slightly annoyed Velvet while still trying to be the voice of reason. "Ok ok." said Coco while packing her minigun away again.