A christmas carol

I love to see the christmas carol whenever it appeared around christmas. I basicly made it a Tradition to read Dickens story whenever it was december from front till back. From Scrooge meeting marely to seeing his past and present over to seeing his dark possible future till he became a new person. Well nobody have put the christmas carol in their reaction book so this will be a first for me. I don't own Rwby(belongs to Roosterteeth), percy jackson(belongs to Rick Riordan), Fate grand order(typemoon) and Owl house(it belongs to dear old Disney)

For the last time Jingle please:

On the twelf day of christmas my read gave to me

Twelf golden shilling

eleven selfless acts

ten kind saints

nine golden recipes

eight christmas cookies

seven history books

six lights of wonder

five action heroes

four vampiric elves

three sick beats

two singing blacksmith

and a reindeer on a killing spree

"Well now it is time for a classic." said Knight and maxed out his christmas feeling when he turned on the screen. "Well what are we watching?" asked Yang. "The movie version of a story of a renown author known as Charles Dickens. And let yourself be surprised. You may love it. But anyway lets start with a bit of a big guest flood." said Knight and cracked his finger before he opened three portals. Through one portal came Tai, the belladonnas and all the people in the other studio. 

Through portal number two came the Luz, Amity and Eda, with portal number three bringing the Fujimaru, Gudako and Mash down.

After the introductions were done the next thing followed.

"Well. What's up saber? are those the additional guests you were talking about?" asked Gudako. "Yes they were and i hope my help was good enough." said Knight. "Good enough! Your help cut down the time for cooking around half! Especially when Santa martha was preparing everything like gods damn! One slash and everything that needed to be cut was cut in seconds absolutely perfect and everything needed to be pealed was pealed in the blink of an eye! And because of that Martha made way to much for everyone. Even if everyone in chaldea and fairy tail eats twenty times more then normal! Like hot damn we need more people to eat! Maybe even drinks!" said Gudako excited.

"Still no alcohol for you sis." said Fujimaru. "Damn it!" said Gudako angry.

"But even if Knight called before do we have enough tables to eat?" asked Mash. "I can help with that." said Amity and created a table out of abomination goo. "Well i still have a few dozen large wooden tables and the cafeteria isn't exactly filled with tables while it has way to many chairs." said Knight taking a hand carved table out of his ring. "Ooooh. That is mine. Nobody can say something against it. That is mine!" said Gudako and already hugged the table. 

"Yeah i don't think we are getting her off that table now." said Eda while she saw Knight trying and failing to remove her with a crowbar before switching to simply trying to shake her off by picking up the table and shaking it before he put it back down and sat himself depressed in his chair.