The king and his sole friend

Fgo belongs to Typemoon. The song does not belong to me but the musician Takahashi yuu. Rwby belongs to rooster teeth. Somehow the greatest heroes always get saddest tales. Well we are gonna rewrite rwby here folks for some happy end. And i wanted to do this song for a long time.

"We are watching the story of a hero here folks." said Knight. "Really which one?" asked Ruby like an excited puppy. "You will see ruby. You will see." said Knight calm. "Is it someone from remnant?" asked Penny. "Nope" and with that the video started.

The first scene which was shown was a person with red marking and gold jewlery holding a stone tablet. Then could be seen a that a boy was created who then later in his life looked outside the window. Next was the boy all grown up clothed in a cloth with more gold jewlery.

"He seems farmiliar. Especially the earings." said Blake. "Aren't those earings belonging to... gilgamesh?" asked Weiss slightly unsure. When everything then fell into place Summer said in shock: "We are watching the life of the king of heroes."

"the king of who?" asked Watts. "The King of heroes. His name is gilgamesh watts. He posses an infinite amounts of weapons. One is even capable of breaking reality itself." said Salem while looking behind her to see if the king of heroes did not suddently come in to kill her.

Letting the info sink in they looked back to the screen to learn more over the hero capable of breaking the world.

The Gilgamesh threw his hair back and threw around jewels while having an arrogant look on his face. Then can be seen an large inhuman being inside a forrest who then met shamshat and transformed into enkidu. Next could be seen Gilgamesh on his throne looking annoyed with parts of his armor on.

"I'd always wondered why i'm the only one in such loneliness."

"Why does he look so annoyed? And why was Enkidu a monster?" asked Nora. "The song said that he was lonely maybe it was that?" concluded Pyrrha. "To answer you questions. Gilgamesh was two thirds god. And while he was in his childhood friendlier he was quite a tyrannt in his adolescent and even tearing away froom the sumerian gods. Because of that they created Enkidu to reel him back in. After he met Shamshat he became human looking. "answered Knight. "So the gods wanted to use him as play thing to keep humanity in check. I begin to like him more and more." said Salem with a smile.

"So enkidu was made artificialy." asked Watts. "yes but as long as you are not avicebrom or a bunch of gods you could never recreate him." said Knight annoyed that he even has to say it. "So he is like me in some ways." said Penny while rembering how robotic she was before she met Ruby. "Yes Penny, yes he is." said Piedro to his daughter thankful that he could create even something remotely similar to Enkidu and that he managed to do it at all.

Then the scene cut to outside of his palace with everyone being in groops of two or more and looking happy while doing their day to day life.

"Only the people around me appeared to be fortunate"

Gil was then shown again closing his eyes while looking angry.

"He is most definitly lonely. While he has all the riches the world can offer he has because of his tyranical side probably absolutely no friends. And his position in society probably makes it worse. And with everyone else around him happy he probaly feels even angrier because of the things money can't buy." said Weiss while feeling sympathy for the king. "Like a certain ice queen." asked Yang playfull. "Yes but thank you all... for being... my friends." said Weiss while going quieter and quieter. "No problem bff." said Ruby hugging her with the rest of the team also doing it. The ice queen slowly began to melt.