the demon and the flower

I don't own yakuzas guide to babysitting or Rwby. "Yakuzas guide for babysitting" belongs to Tsukiya and the studio feel Gaina. Rwby belongs to... do i really have to say it again. Probably should. Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth. Well i haven't seen a reaction to it so it will fit right in here.

"Today we are looking at Yang, the gang destroyer and yakuza! The demon of the Rose family! The boss has entrusted her with the most important mission of her life!" said Knight. "Really what mission can it be?" asked Yang confused.

"I am happy that you ask. Because while you and Ruby are not related in this universe it is your job to guard her as she is the daughter of the boss!" shouted Knight while pointing at Yang. "Are we talking about same age or...?" began Roman. "Yang is in her twentys while Ruby is seven." shouted Knight. "The return of tiny Ruby!" shouted Yang excited already having her camera ready for pictures for the picture book.

"We are watching something after they have been together for a while. but don't worry you will see the full story." said Knight which gets everyone excited. "What do you actually mean with gang destroyer?" asked Roman confused.

"She is known for destroying entire gangs by herself with her bare hands!" said Knight. "So it is one of those story. A big scary person is commanded to protect a tiny child under the commands of their boss. That trope is actually really nice and gives good material for slice of life books." said Blake. 

"Come on i am not that big and scary." said Yang. "Only when someone touches your hair and it is not Ruby." said Weiss. "Yeah! Only Ruby is allowed to do that. She is my little sister and i trust her that she will not cut my hair without a good reason." said Yang defiantly with her arms crossed infront of her chest.

"Well. The scene you are about to see is after a bit of you two being together and a part of the gang you once beat up came back with vengance, to finaly beat the gang destroyer. They basicly ambushed you on the way of picking up Ruby from School." said Knight. "Then my otherself will beat them up swiftly and pick up Ruby from school." said Yang confident. "And what if they have a plan?" asked Qrow. "Well then she will push through that too." said Yang and everyone groaned at the brawler over confidence in her abilitys.

"Well does she look different then here?" asked Summer. "Ehm yeah. She has chain tattoos on both wrists and is a chainsmoker." said Knight. "That is..." began Yang before Summer and the rest of her family looked at her. "So not cool. I really don't want to have those tattoos(lie), it surely looks bad to smoke(for her a lie) and is surely bad for your health and really expensive(truth)." said Yang. "And that stays that way." said Summer. 

Yang refrains to tell her that she smoked with the Count of Monte Christo and Mordred already for she is not stupid enough to tell her mother that. Even she did not take the stuff Sherlock holmes smoked but regular cigaretes.

"Well time for the video." said Knight excited.

"We 're here to avenge our group's annihilation." said one thug before it turned to Yang. She had a simple shirt and glasses on while looking bored.

"Well two nobodies waiting who got the shit beaten out of them, comming right up." said Yang. "Remember not overrestimate them. They could have hidden weapons on them." said Raven. "Not that that would help them. They look so low level that it is almost pityfull." said Roman. "Not worth the time." wrote Neo on a sign. "But remember. There is no thing as an absolute sure battle. everything can happen at any time. Remember that students." said Glynda. "Yes Miss Goodwitch." said the students.

"It was a long time ago. Who can remember it so clearly?" asked Yang with a non enthusiastic voice. "Asshole!" shouted one of them before he was held back by one of his friends. "Wait Ikawa. Put up with it until Shinmoto arrives." said a thug to Ikawa. "Damn it." said Ikawa angry but he waited.