One kill a day holds the sword away.

I don't own "Troopers larry and Rich" or star wars or Rwby. And if i am honest. Even i could write a better script to the starwars universe movies then what ever disney brought together with the sevenths and eights movie. Yes. Rey is a terrible character. Even if i am more of a vader and obi wan fan.

Well larry is on vaders right side and Rich on vaders left side in the original video.

"Well. Who wants to see evil Ruby!" shouted Knight. "Nooooo!" they all shouted. "Why is that?" asked Ruby, who is not able to remember the time she had evil alignment cast on her. "I don't want to see how you gut someone in the most horrendous way known mankind." said jaune terrified. "Don't worry she will be not that evil." said Knight. "I hope so." said Summer.

"But before that." said Knight and snapped with his fingers so that Sun fell into the seat. "Where am i?" asked Sun only to have a contract put infront of his face. "Please sign here." said Knight. Sun signed the contract completely confused. "Great. Now i am no longer liable if you are meeting instant death in a very cruel way." said Knight which shocked Sun. 

"Well i can explain." said Blake. And after a very long and weird explanation was Sun ready to watch. Well after he tried to make a run to an exit. But he was swiftly caught by Knight who had his cowboy hat on and a rope in his hands. "Yeehaw! Time for the video." said Knight. "Hell yeah." said Ruby with her own cowboy head. "Where did you even get the hat?" asked Sun. "Doesn't matter." said Knight. "A store two rooms down the hall has them on sale." said Ruby. "Ah thank you." said Sun.

"Hey hey. Have you ever thought with which cell phone Jedi call?" asked Sun. "No no i haven't. Shut up." said Blake annoyed. "Yodaphone." said Sun. "Sigh." came from Jaune.

"So me, Blake and Jaune over here are... what exactly?" asked Sun. "Half blind storm troopers." said Knight. "Why half blind?" asked Blake. "You can't aim for shit. It went to the point where one could say "Lol. Storm trooper aim" and everyone would understand." said Knight. "I see. So we can absolutely not aim." said Jaune. "You can't hit main characters. And some of you may like to be force chocked which is basicly a telepathic choking." said Knight and everyone looked to Blake and Glynda. 

"What? I won't do that." said Glynda. "And i am not into choking." said Blake. "Yet." thought Blake. "I am somehow not convinced." said Ruby. "Yeah. me too." said Yang.

"YOOOOU!" shouted Darth Ruby angry once the door opened and the storm trooper screamed in fear once she came closer. She had black robes on and a black mask while wearing a red cloak. "You disappointed me for the last time!" she shouted.

"We didn't do anything!" all three shouted. "You did alot of shit." said Knight. "Colleteral damage?" asked Winter. "That and accidental murders." said Knight. "Great." said Blake.

"That is... Ruby." said Yang confused. "Yep Darth Ruby. The terror of the galaxy and so on and so forth." said Knight. "Big bad huh. Yeah that fits the description." said Salem.

"Which one of us?!" asked Sun in a panic. "You... because you... ask so stupid." said Ruby which puzzled the storm troopers.

"Ok. Now i am more confused then concerned for them." said Ruby confused why her otherself calls them out. "Yeah me too." said Sun.

"Listen. I am only here to try out my new light saber. The instrument of your DEATH! Oooh. Bubble wrap" said Ruby giddy like a child as she took it out of the packaging and then began to pop the bubbles on the bubble wrap.

"A lightsaber!? What is that?!" shouted Ruby excited. "A cool weapon." said Knight and searched around in his vault and pulled out random shit before he got out a magic sword. It was just handles which then absorps energy and forms a lightsaber like blade when activated. "Well works similar enough." said Knight and threw it at Rwby who immeadetly got her pseudo lightsaber and swung it around.