goodbyes are always painfull

Warning my knowledge of celtic mythology is a bit rusty. I have a decently sized chunk of knowledge yes but it most commonly runs on irish or wiking mythology so i will be leaning on the episode more then usual in term of mythology. My main point of knowledge is the ulster cycle and a collection of folklore of ireland for the northern parts of the world while also having knowledge of nordic mythology so leanan Sithe, so not my main point of knowledge. Anyway Ancient magus bride belongs to kore yamazaki and Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth. Also if someone has an expert explanation to what that fairy is or have something to point out please write it in. I am happy to adapt. Also if some famous, semifamous youtuber ever sees the chapter. hi to you too and thank you for finding this lovely story! I also do free promotions if it is good.

"Well Weiss here you are a leanan Sidhe?" said Knight with a sad smile. "A what now?" asked Weiss confused. "A leanan Sidhe. A special type of fairy also known as lover of artists. This type of fairy is also somewhat related to the irish bashee, also known as a death fairy were it is not clear that the scream of a banshee anounces death or brings it. Any way leanan Sidthe are reknown to be the muses for poets and artists. Or their concubine depending on the depiction." answered Knight.

"W-w-w-what?" said Weiss growing red. "She is a WHAT?!" could be heard screaming from behind them all. Everyone turned around and saw a angry Winter. "Oh oh." said Weiss going back in her seat, trying to hide from her sister. "Well. Explain!" shouted Winter. "What why are you here... or" began Knight. "That too but why is my sister a concubine!" shouted Winter.

"I dumped all the info and you just heared that out. Welp anyway. Leanan Sidhe are known to make her pray fall in love with them and causes them to exchange their live for creativity and a muse. If her pray, well dies, she gets to extend her life. Oh and you are here to react." answered Knight with everyone making big eyes.

"So she is immortal on cost of another ones life. This terribel." said Salem. "Well don't worry leanan sidhe mostly target those who are artist like poets, painters, special type of smiths specialized in beautyfull metal work and so on." Knight said. "That... is a sad way of existence." said Summer, finding the act of falling in love and then slowly killing the lover for an extra bit of life sad.

"Piedro i am scared." said Watts. while leaning away from weiss. "Me too Arthur." said Piedro. "Why you she would never go to you. You are old while i am still somewhat fresh." said Watts twirling his beart. "Well lets start with the video before we hurt someones fellings ok." said Knight while penny pat her fathers back.

The montior turned on and shot dozens of  tissues out to everyone. "Oh and Weiss the person who was your target had a wife which died young. While they did not fell in love because their parents arranged the marriage he was still devestated." said Knight. With that Weiss tried to not feel guilzy for her otherself taking advantage of a grieveing person.

Roses were seen and a gloved hand put on ointment on the eyelids of an elderly person before putting on glasses. It revealed to be an elderly Ruby Rose who is opening her weary silver eyes. "Am i dreaming? I couldn't even get out of bed until just now. I feel like i have been asleep for a long time." she said.

"No. NO!!" shouted Weiss realising who her target was. "So it was Ruby who attracted the fairy Weiss." said Yang sad. "So it is me who met fairy Weiss." said Ruby unsure how to process the info. On hand she was happy to finaly see a fairy Weiss on the other hand the presence of fairy Weiss would be killing her. "Well this is an development." said Ozpin. "Shut it Oz!!!" shouted everyone in the audience.

"Why are you all so mean to me. Is it "hurt Ozpins feelings day"?"asked Ozpin sad. "Nope this is all Year." said Knight.

Then there was seen the leanan Sidhe(do you have any idea how annoying to type that is) herself in an extremly revealing get up. Her arms behind her back looking like she was about to get scolded. Weiss skin was paler then normal and her eyes were red. Ruby widened her eyes and breathed in when she saw the fairy.