Memorys of yesterday, events of today and hopes for tomorrow

You believe that i would just take the youtube clip. NAY!!! You believe i would not get the extra mile to make you emotional. NAY!!! For special things i am going the extra mile. So onward to victory. No eye stays dry! And if i have to break into your house to put pepper spray in your eyes, i fucking will! We are doing after that even more sad chapter for the sweet emotional gut punch combo. ONWARDS!!!! Violet Evergarden belongs to Kana Akatsuki and Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth

"Well now for something more wholesome." said Knight while wiping away his tears. "Is it less sad?" asked Ruby sad.  "EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. No, not really, no." said Knight. "Great. Really great. Screeny some more tissues please." said Yang to... the screen?. Immeadetly the screen shot in rapid succession multiple metal boxes full of tissues just bellow the speed of a bullet.

"i hate this day." said Knight, dodging just fast enough to escape the tissue bullets taking off his head. "Sorry." was written on the screen almost definitly confirming that the screen is sentient. "Well this is following the Akora Violet Evergarden. An Akora is there to write for people who can not write themself or to convey special emotions. They are ghostwriters basicly. And because this plays after a war many people could not write so they were much needed." said Knight.

"So we are watching one of those Akoras named Violet evergarden. This really is a beautyfull name." said Winter. "Yep. It really is. The whole thing is actually bloody beautyful. So onward to the video." said Knight.

It began with theater being seen, which was bathed in the golden lights of the laterns in the night. "You will not talk down to me." was shouted in the theater. It was zoomed in on the poster to reveal name and face of the author of the play. "All i did was punish him for his act of folly!" cut to the play itself. "Your virtuous facade doesn't fool me, you devil! Sink to the dephts of darkness where you belong!" was shouted with the actor running to the other actor who plays his enemy.

"A play? It does seem kinda nice i wish what it was about." said Weiss. And then out of a silver portal came book in hard cover with the name "The red devil" on it. "Thanks." said Weiss to Knight. "Why are they shouting so much?" asked Ruby. "Well before microphones existed the actor had to shout to let everyone in the audience hear them." explained Winter. "Ah thank you. Winter." said Ruby

Then the coworkers of violet could be seen where the one with the glasses was breathed in because of the shock. "Taking my life makes you no better. You will burn in the flames of your sin." said the actor who was dressed like a king befor he played dead. "I know. I'll have to bear this cross... for the rest of my life!!" the other actor shouted before the curtains fall and the masses applauded.

"i don't know why but this feels like foreshadowing." said Blake. "Yeah you are right." said Yang. "Well how..." tried Jaune to say but Blake put a hand on his mouth. "Don't you dare say it, in most cases when this is asked, it happens. So don't you dare try it." said Blake serious. "Hmm Hmm." said Nora while nodding.

"last night's play was incredible. You should've come with us, Violet." said Erica Brown. "If you're referring to The Red Devil, I'm reading the screenplay right now." said Violett mechanicly.

"So this Violet. She looks beautiful but she is some what... mechanic." said Ozpin. "Well she did come out of a war." said Knight. "Wait she fought in the war?" said Glynda shocked. "Yes. She was fighting in the war under major gilbert. She was earlier held by dietrich, a relative of Gilbert, who treated her as an object. Gilbert treated her as a human on the other hand until he and Violet were seperated in battle." "That is terribel." said Summer. "Well at least she had some nice interaction until they were seperated." said Ruby while trying to stay positive. "But he could..." tried Raven to say. "I know but it could still be possible." said Ruby optimistic.