small mistakes and big problems

I will be honest with you i had a list going and everything but the suggestion list is kinda... lost. There were not only the suggestion but also my plans there. So i will see throught every comment you made and rebuilt the list. So in the meantime i am gonna do the thing i always did. Improvise, pray and put in enought overtime to kill an elephant while consuming enough coffee to kill three. Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth, destiny belongs to Bungie and the improvised bit of insanity probably me and ... yeah me. Feels weired. Anyway if i don't come up in the next few days i am either rebuilding the list or the caffeine and the lack of sleep killed me. But i will bring out content at some point no matter how stupid, miniscule or idiotic it is(probably first and third). And the destiny op the dude donald binks made is insanely good.

The monitor went black and white after 24th attempt in three hours. "Du verdammtes Stück Scheiße. Funktionier du beschissenes Stück Schrott! Geh an du gott verdammtes, beschiessenes, nutzloses Stück Scheisse! Ich hätte dich als Ziel übung benutzen sollen als du das erste mal kaputt gehst und ein neues Model holen sollen." shouted Knight.

"What did you say actually?" asked Summer scared because she knew whatever he said it was not nice. "Oh dammit. I switched the language again. Sorry it happen every once in a while. Sometimes it is german sometimes latin sometimes ancient Greek. Really if you have more or less loaded dozens of languages in your brain you tent to mix things up a bit. Well what i said was..." wanted Knight to begin but before he could get one word out Weiss barged through te door and held his mouth shut.

"I understood it and it was basicly just dozens of insults to the monitor so no need to worry." said Weiss while trying to avoid making it extremly unconfortable. "Oh ok." said Summer. After giving the monitor a whack with the fist it began running again. "So better what do we watch next and where is Ruby?" asked Knight. "I am here, i am here. Weiss and i just looked around  a bit." said Ruby out of breath. "What do you want to watch?" asked Knight. "Say what now?" asked Ruby. "Well i wanted to ask the people of remnant what to watch to do a simple break from that stuff and you were the first accetable person so you decide." said Knight.

Ruby thought for a moment and decided that it should be something with her whole team in it. "Anything else?" asked Knight. "Can Penny come here?" asked she. "i do you one better. I bring her and her father here." A portal, explanations and a few minutes reconecting later Penny and Piedro Polledina were sat in the audience

"Well then i have just the thing. Meet Fire team Rwby." Knight said.

The Screen showed an Ruby Rose in her twentys without a helmet, her traditional cape and in a futuristic, streamlined armor. Next to her was a little white blob. "I was just saying if he did not wanted to be struck down by lightning the other team should not have crowded this much when i use Cloudstrike. And what did he mean using the toaster requires no skill. I say aiming at something vaquely takes some skill. What do you think Rosa?"

"Woah what is this about?" asked Ruby. "Well this Ruby collated multiple people. Before you ask you team Rwby and some other people are immortal. As long as their Ghost is still there they can be revived. They are also capable of thing which borders magic. And Jotun is like le Monarche and Cloudstrike unfair." answered Knight. They were baffeled at the fact that some of them were basicly immortal. "Father i have the info filed in my memorys." said Penny with piedro nodding. "Wait where is my team?" asked Ruby. "Oh they went first to eat Ramen after the win. You brought your weapons away." Knight said.

"But was the torture dance really neccesarry?" asked Rosa sceptic. "No i simply did that to piss them off." said Ruby. They then teleported to the tower. "And i still want to know how you build that?" Rosa asked as she looked at Crescent Rose, the special exotic kinetic glaive. "I am simply awesome thats how. And banshee lets me use his workspace everyonce in a while. Anyway where are they?" asked Ruby. Then she saw Yang and was then immeadetly blinded by her. Her bulky armor was an even brighter yellow then her weapons.