Childhood humor or was the box labeled dark humor and child hood memorys

Well we are now doing a bit of humor before going back to Karakuri circus. Yes i want to make a reaction to the entire anime. But before that i just needed a bit of humor. Really it will be punny, funtastic and cokefull of laughter as well as having a few bits of childhood memorys in there which are epic. Now relax your laughting muscles my dear audience because it will be a dazingly absolutely... yeah i have run out of jokes about jokes with jokes. All videos belong to their respectable content creators. Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth. We will be not only doing funny things but a bit of childhood too.

(You can write your best jokes in the comments. then i will be giving that out with your name and let team Rwby react to that if they are good enough. P.s. my bar for that is lower then the mariana trench so to not even meet that means you are terribel)

"Well because my Circus noble phantasm is about to vanish we are putting in alot of humor and epic things." said Knight while the lights in the circus are beginning to flicker before it gets back to normal. "Is that normal?" asked Weiss concerned. "Well yeah. I can still use the powers my second spirit origin in this form but i will go back to saber form. Also you might want to get a bit to the right." said Knight and pushed her a bit to the side before the headlight crashed through the bench.

"Is that normal when your noble phantasm gets low on power?" asked Ruby dodging a piece of steel falling down. "And is it safe?" asked Blake. "A potatoes potatose. It is safe. Those steel beams are made of magical energy." said Knight while waving around. "But those are still ow ow ow hard." said Jaune as multiple steel bolts were falling on his head. "Aaaaaaaah fugget about it. It is fineeee. It is safe" said Knight relaxed while the circus tent was begining to vanish into golden sparks while a giant green spiky warhammer was falling from the ceiling. Right onto Jaunes balls.

While Jaune was wimpering in fetal position Knight said happy: "So that is where we put the St Patricks day Warhammer Whisky. After Cu swung that thing around a bit we somehow lost it after that victory party on that day. Aaaaaah good times." "So can you do something against... that." said Qrow being hurt by it just by looking at Jaune. "Ah yes here." said Knight after pulling out a Asclepius aproofed syringe with a green liquid, stabing Jaune with it and pushing the plunger down. In seconds he was healed.

"Well before we have more injuries we are gonna just start the videos." said Knight before he started the screen.

It began with Roman and Qrow in a lift with voice recognition after the doors of said lift has closed. "Where is the buttons?" said Roman with a strong accent after he looked around in the cabin of the elevator. "Oh no, they've installed voice-recognition technology in this lift, they have no buttons." said Qrow. "Voice recognition technology? In a lift? in SCOTLAND? You ever tried voice-recognition technology?" said Roman past his cigar.

"Oh dear Oum their accent! And in a lift with voice recognition! From the way they talk scotland is a place." said Ruby. "Yes Ruby. Scotland is a place. Haven't you read the folder on the background info on your scroll?" said Weiss annoyed. "Naturally i have read that." said Ruby emberassed. "So no got it." said Yang who has also read said folder.

"No." said Qrow after shrugging with his shoulders. "They don't do scotish accents." said Roman while pointing at the speaker. "Eleven." said Qrow. After a bit of waiting the speaker said. "Could you please repeat that?" "Eleven." said Roman a bit annoyed. "Eleven. Eleven." repeated Qrow. "Eleven." said Roman. "Could you please repeat that?" repeated the voice recognition technology.

"Well my semblance is surely working over time for this." said Qrow. "This will probably go away in a few moments." said Summer. "But doesn't make it any less funny to watch." said Raven happy and laughting about it. "Uncle Qrow what is your Semblance?" asked Ruby. "It is to cause misfortune at some moments." said Qrow sad. "Well that could be fun in a few moments." said Romans. "Well that is..." began Qrow before he was knocked out by another piece of steel.