Santa Card

I don't own Hellsing abridged or Rwby. Hellsing abridged belongs to Team four star and Rwby to Roosterteeth. Hellsing belongs to Kouta Hirano. Hopefully you have already the christmas ornaments out. Now who bought a elf costume.

On the fourth day of christmas my readers gave to me

Four vampiric elves

three sick beats

two singing blacksmiths

and a reindeer on a killing spree

"Hey is everything ok?" asked Roman when he saw Knight with an ice pack on his head. "I am fine. I have just been hit by a giant door." said Knight before throwing the used up ice pack in his storage

"Well time for a few additional guests." said Knight and miracled Coco and Velvet into the room. "What the...?" asked Coco. "Dear Oum thank you. I thought that clothing store managed to did me in instead of the grimm." said Velvet relieved. "What?" asked Coco angry. "Ehm be-be-because with all those nice clothes i would have earlier died of starvation because i could not decide what i wanted to buy." said Velvet trying to defuse the situation. "Oh ok." said Coco still partially in the shopping bliss. 

"Ok we are watching Rubycards christmas." said Knight. "Monty Oum." said Weiss in shock. "How about we look at what she does." said Knight. "Fucking hell!" said Coco not believing in a peacefull Alucard christmas event. "Ah come on it could be worse. "How?! This version of my niece is more probable to shoot father christmas then make anything peacefull!" said Qrow scared of what he will see. 

"Nah lets see what is going to happen first. But first a Novum Chaldea safety commercial. It this time of year again. As you have all surely found out there have been a few violent ingredients on the run and some may have escaped even the storage facility directly above us. So if you see any violent baked golems, violent cheese monster or vegetable tree giants with a wooden club please make sure to call sufficent personel. Or make a good amout of money of it by helping to collect the ingredients." said Knight. "Ok... Wait what?" asked Coco not believing what she just heared.

"Well time for the video. Ruby if you would please shoot that target turn the screen on." said Knight and with a press of a button on his remote. A target in form of a beowulf(the grimm not the servant) appeared with the button right between his eyes"What is with the regular "On" button?" asked Yang not seeing the regular big red glowing button. 

"I don't know what you mean. I always had a button which you had to shoot down to get it to turn on. I didn't just build an on button target because that is way cooler then the regular old button you simply ." said Knight defiantly while behind him was a giant, glowing red button with the on sign on it. It was taped over with ductape so that it looked more like a part of the wall, which didn't help if it glowed strong enough that one could still see a very vibrant red glowing through it.

"Weeeellll. Time for shooting stuff." said Ruby while aiming with crescent rose at the target not seeing that Mr Shadow slithered in to the barrel to figure out it's functionality. In the next few seconds death figured out what fear was when he was shot with the bullet out of the barrel while he screamed and then hit the target. "So that is apparently what the apparatus is. I thought it was just a nice scythe with many extras" said Mr Shadow while he was sliding down the target and back to his resting place on Rubys head. "Sorry." said Ruby with Mr Shadow letting out a monotone but accepting sounding grunt.

"Well time for the video." said Knight and the screen came alive.

The first thing that could be seen was the hellsing manor, decorated for christmas with Ozma telling a story. "A long time ago. In a big house near london, lifted a mother hen and her servants three. Everything was oddly normal for this time of year. Then one night a certain magical character visited them. Changing their lifes forever." said Ozma while Weiss could be seen sleeping peacefully with heavy footsteps being heared after the classic hohoho.