Well that is very "Klaussy"

I don't own Klaus or Rwby. Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth and Klaus to whichever company made it but definitly not me. But i have to say Klaus was a great movie give it a watch sometime. Hit the jingle like the other ten parts of the christmas special:

On the eleventh day of christmas my readers gave to me

Eleven selfless acts

Ten knid saints

nine golden reipes

eight christmas cookies

seven history books

six lights of wonder

five action heroes

foru vampiric elves

three sick beats

two singing blacksmith

and a reindeer on a killing spree.

" Our next stop is a certain village on an island. Welcome to Smeerensberg. You can see the ass of the world and right there were the family with longest feud in existence which ended in a spectacular way. We are watching Jasper, a postman who has been babied since he was little by his super rich father who owns the post, is now sent out by his father to Smeerensberg to not be a failure. There he has to make a working postal office and bring 6000 letters atleast to the people or he will be cut off for ever." said Knight. "And how is he going to do that?" asked Ruby

"Well he met Klaus, a disgrunteled old toy maker who lost his wife and potential children. Klaus was when he was younger excited at the prospect of children that he made a barn full of toys before his wife died without giving him children. And as he accidently got a letter of a sad child which was almost locked away by his parents. then more and more children sent letters and things got better." said Knight. "So he is like... Santa?" asked Ruby confused. "Lets say yes. I willl explain the context of the clips if neccessary." said Knight. "Ok" said Penny.

(le skip intro)

"A true selfless act always sparks another." said Klaus.

"Well that is true." said Summer. "no it is not." said Raven. "Why not. A bit of kindness can come a long way if you are open for it." said Knight. "Yeah sure and grimm aren't evil." said Raven. "Well technicly they are more like a hunting dog who faithfully hunts down any humans there is. They are not per se evil but more they are just doing what their creator told them too. It is like leaving a robot with animalistic features in killing mode." said Salem. 

"You have to ruin this, didn't you." said Raven angry. "The grimm may not be fully evil but i most definitly am so yes. Also to make you angry is funny" said Salem amused. "Fuck you." said Raven. "Maybe." said Salem.

The first child he ever delivered something could be seen while Klaus was standing outside looking through the window with Jesper. The child looked at it confused before putting down his lantern and unraveling the packaging.

"Okay giant man with a postman in his arm is looking through the window at a child in the middle of the night. I know that he is not a creepy old pervert but to anyone who would see it from the outside it does seem that way." said Roman. "Yeah but what is he doing there?" asked Winter.

In there was alittle wooden frog with a bit of metal sticking out. The child looked at it amazed and tapped on the metal piece which made a bell like sound. Klaus was still seen watching from the outside, with his hood up.