247.What if this man can help me to go back to my world?

Lalisa was stunned when the Old Man turned towards her and unhurriedly said, "She won't get her memories because..." his slow-paced words were making her scared and nervous.

Her eyes were fixated on him and were trying to figure out his thoughts. The man gives her unexplainable smirk and continued, "She won't get her memories because..she hadn't lost them." he said his words slowly while looking at Lalisa.

Lalisa felt like a bomb just thrown on her and her fear has come true. It seems that the man noticed that she was pretending to forget her memories.

But the main problem was, she wasn't pretending but does not have her memories.

'What can she do if she doesn't have memories? It's not like she was deliberately pretending to feign amnesia. If these people believed this old man's words, then she has no idea what will happen to her?'

Her hands curled up in a fist and held her dress tightly resulting in crumpling it. Her forehead was covered in sweat beads and her whole body felt hot and trembling with nervousness.

Jeongguk furrowed his brows and looked at Lalisa in confusion. The old man was an expert in medicine and could figure out the problem with someone else's body only by checking their pulse.

And hearing these words from his mouth, he was stunned and in a bewildered state. He was confused and could not believe that Lalisa was pretending to be sick and having no memories because her actions were different from before and it does not seem to be pretending.

He shifted his gaze back to the old man and asked in confusion hesitantly, "What do you that she has not lost her memories? Are you trying to say that the Empress was trying to pretend that she has forgotten her memories?" his voice was slightly loud and obviously irritated and fumed.

Lalisa glanced at the agitated expressions of Jeongguk and was afraid that he would also believe the doctor's words and then she would be given the punishment to lie to everyone.

She bites her lower lip trying to control her nerves.

'What do I do? It seems that this man will reveal that I don't have amnesia, then how would I handle this situation?'

The old man looked at the Jeongguk and his agitated expressions. He looked at carefully and smiled a little which annoyed Lalisa who was standing on the side.

She was getting angry at the slow-paced and unhurried actions of the man. It seems like he was deliberately creating suspense to annoy her.

He stood up and looked at Jeongguk and said, "I am not saying that her highness is pretending to have amnesia, it just she does not have those memories, so how could she forget them?" he said while looking straight into Jeongguk's eyes.

Jeongguk was more confused when he heard the man's words.

'What does he mean by she does not have those memories? Isn't it the same that she lost her memories due to amnesia? Why does this man's words more strange?'

He narrowed his eyes and looked at the man in dissatisfaction. He has heard about his immense knowledge in medicine also this man was close to Lalisa's father and worked together with him, so he thought that he must be trustworthy.

However, when Lalisa heard the man's words, she had a conflicted look on her face. She looked at the man in bewilderment and nervousness.

Unlike others, his words do not seem like nonsense to her because what he said was correct. She hadn't forgotten her memories but she doesn't have any. He was saying correct and more surprising ways that how could he figure out that she does not have any memories?