364.She Won't Even Understand Anything Anyway

Mingyu was speechless when he heard Jeongguk's words. He looked at him and pursed his lips seeing his indifferent expressions.

' So he said all this just for this?' he shook his head as he sighed. He really can't understand what magic Lalisa has done on his brother.

He does whatever she says and has made this trip as well because she was feeling suffocated in the palace.

He turned to look at Daesung and helplessly said, " Answer the question."

Daesung was perplexed when he heard Mingyu's words.

" What? Prince Park, what do you want me to do?" his eyes widened in shock as he looked at Mingyu. He was confused about what Mingyu was asking him to do?

' ANswer the stupid questions of this idiotic girl?

Mingyu sighed and said, " I said answer the question of her highness. You're the one in charge of this shop, so you are the one who can answer this question, can't you. " he looked at Daesung annoyedly.

He was already feeling defeated by Jeongguk's character and the way he asked him to reveal the profit. He doesn't mind telling it to Lalisa because she is family and he knows that she does not bore any bad intentions.

Daesung has seen the whole situation yet he is forcing him to say every single word.

If Mingyu knows about the financial details then he would have answered Lalisa but since he came after weeks, so he was not aware of the exact situation at this movement.

How can he tell how much profit they have earned when he barely comes to the shop. He was on the trip for months as he had to visit many places and came to the shop today only.

He didn't get to check the account book so that he could know the financial condition of the shop.

Daesung frowned when he heard Mingyu's tone. Generally, he is very polite to him but today he was behaving differently with him.

' It must be because this ' STUPID GIRL' must have annoyed him that's why he is being like this with me. '

He frowned and gave Lalisa a displeased look.

Lalisa raised her brows when he noticed his gaze. She folded her hands around her chest as she wanted to see how this man would respond.

Daesung turned to Mingyu and said, " Prince Park, we can't tell anyone about our profit. Even if it is her highness who wanted to know this, it's not a good idea to tell her about it." he was adamant on his words as he doesn't like the way Mingyu was doing whatever she was asking.

" And what will she do if we tell her? She won't even understand anything anyway. What can a girl do after asking such a question? How can you be so soft heartened and tell her whatever she wants? " He gave Lalisa a judging look as he spoke to Mingyu.

At first, Mingyu thought that Daesung was being reasonable from the business point of view, but later his words became personal and targeting.

He frowned when he heard such judging words from Daesung's mouth.

Though he has no opinion that Lalisa could do something after knowing his profit value, he wasn't judging her on the basis because she is a girl.

He knows that she is an Empress and manages the finances of the harem. And managing everyone's budget in the harem was not a small work either.

Moreover, he doesn't mind telling her because there is no harm in it. He knows that she won't go out and tell this to others.

But Daesung's words made him annoyed as he looked at him and said, " Supervisor Daesung. Please know your limits. Don't forget that you're talking about the Empress of the Jeong Dynasty. Is this the way you talk about her highness? Hmm?" he yelled at him as he glared at him.

Jeongguk and Lalisa came to his shop for the first time and he can't afford to annoy them.

He does not want to displease His Highness because of this stupid's mistake. Even though he is quite good at his work but he is not good at knowing when and what to speak.

Lalisa's face turned cold when she heard Daesung's words. Her brows raised coldly as she looked at him with her cold and blank face.

Jeongguk was displeased as well after hearing Daesung's words. But before he could say anything, Mingyu scolded him.

That's why he didn't say anything because if Mingyu was telling his employee about his wrongdoings then there is no need for him to interfere.

He turned to look at Lalisa whose expressions were cold as ice. He raised his brows with interest because these days he gets to see the side of her that he has never seen before.

Daesung pursed his lips when Mingyu scolded him in front of Jeongguk and Lalisa. He looked out and a few servants working around had also gathered to see what's happening.

He felt humiliated seeing that Mingyu has scolded him in front of everyone.

He gritted his teeth and looked at Mingyu, " My apologies Prince Mingyu. I wasn't insulting anyone. I was just stating what I felt was beneficial for the shop and nothing else." he said righteously.

Lalisa frowned when she heard his words because his words sounded like he was just stating the facts and did nothing wrong.

Mingyu's face also darkened but before he could say anything, he heard Lalisa's voice piercing cold voice.

" Hah. Oh really? You were just saying what is good for the shop? Is that it? And you didn't disrespect me, is that what you're saying?" Lalisa scoffed and confronted Daesung as she looked at him with her cold eyes.

Daesung frowned upon hearing her provocative words. He pursed her lips tightly and thought, ' This stupid girl. She has no manners. She wants to get respected by me? What she has done that I should respect her? She is nothing but an Empress in the name.'

He has heard rumors that the Empress never showed up in public before because she has no position in the palace other than being the first wife of the Emperor.

Even Empress Dowager also does not like her and always takes the Consort Eunbi with her. And rumors also say that seeing the situation, Consort Eunbi will be the next Empress Dowager if she can give birth to the next heir of the Jeong Dynasty.

That's why he looked down on Lalisa as well. Because if her husband doesn't respect her than she doesn't deserve to be respected by others as well and anyone can look down on her and no one will say anything.

' She is just a girl who cannot do anything to me.' he sneered in his heart seeing the cold expression on Lalisa's face and thought it to be her nervousness.

##