314.Script reading ( 1 )

Yeri was annoyed with Mr. Han's gaze and looked at Tzuyu with grim expressions.

'This bitch must have told him everything.' she clutched her hands.

She wanted him to scold Lisa but he was scolding her instead. Her boyfriend told him that he has talked to him but why was he still talking to her this way?

'Is it because he does not want to show his bias against me in front of everyone? Is that it?' she wondered in her heart.

She believed that this major investor that he is talking about is her boyfriend. She didn't know how much he invested but only knew that he was the biggest investor in the movie.

She was feeling gleeful and glanced at Lisa with her scorning gaze.

She was glad because she has found a way to get in contact with Mr.han. If it was snot her boyfriend, she wouldn't have gotten into this movie.

She didn't mind Mr. Han's behavior much because she considered the possibility of him being behaving this way just on the surface. She thought that he wanted to hide his personality and would treat her better while shooting.

She plastered a mild smile on her face and listened to his words that he wasn't talking about her.

Tzuyu who was behind Mr. Han was amused to see the shamelessness of Yeri. He was talking about her and was looking at her also, but she pretended to like it has nothing to do with her.

At this moment, she wanted to clap for her thick skin.

Others were also glancing at Yeri from side-eye and felt that she was commendable.

Afterward, Mr. Han turned to Lisa and asked, "Lisa, how do you feel meeting everyone? It is your first time acting, right? So what was your experience?" he was pleased by the way Lisa sat in the middle and not trying to get close to him.

He has seen many actresses getting close to him for the benefits and Yeri was no different. She keeps laughing and behaving like listening to his words diligently to gain his attention. But Lisa was just sitting quietly with her blank expressions.

She didn't even try to strike a conversation with him yet. He liked this girl because of her composure and attitude.

Mr. Han was also interested in her because he knew that it was Lisa's first time acting in a movie. He also knows that she wasn't interested in acting but was forced to audition for the movie.

So he was more determined to not let her go. Seeing her raw talent, he believes that this girl can reach the great heights in the industry if she was taught and polished well.

Lisa smiled lightly at him and said, "Yes. It was good. It was my first time experiencing something like this, so it was quite exciting." she said honestly.

"In this workshop, I got along with many people and got to know many people well. This way I managed to make a few friends as well." she laughed lightly.

Mr. Han was pleased with her answer. He knew the problem between Yeri and her.

He was expecting her to complain and say something, but she didn't say anything about anyone and just complimented the workshop.

"Very good. So now let's have some breakfast. After that we will move to the conference hall to start our script reading." he said while sitting in the center of the table while Tzuyu sat on his right.

Yeri stared at Mr. Han in bewilderment. He just ignored her when she was the female lead and was giving Lisa more attention.

He didn't ask her any questions or about her experience but Lisa? Why her?