Ch.73

Zachary knew he must not draw his sword recklessly. Even less so in front of a member of the royal family.

However, despite that fact, Zachary's mood did not calm down, but only worsened.

The cause was obvious.

Jacob's gaze towards Bianca!

He stared at Bianca persistently, without hesitation, even in the presence of her husband, Zachary. Fortunately, the darkness partly covered his face. But Zachary didn't know if the torchlight and moonlight on Bianca would make her even more alluring.

Zachary suppressed the urge to immediately slit Jacob's throat, thinking of how to leave this place without causing much commotion. It really felt like something was about to happen. It's a big problem he can't handle.

Jacob also felt that Zachary's discomfort had reached its limit. He shouldn't provoke him any further. But even knowing that, he couldn't take his eyes off Bianca.

He had the confidence to seduce Bianca in his own way. Even the wife of Prince Gautier, who distrusted him, blushed when she saw Jacob.

Moreover, he thought he could easily hold onto a young woman who was only 17 years old. But Bianca didn't cross the boundaries. On the contrary, she showed clear disdain for Jacob.

Perhaps that's why he was more obsessed. It's because her high walls increased his desire to conquer. Every time Bianca pretended not to see him, his stomach burned in a strange way.

He couldn't compare to the women who ran with open arms, smiling like flowers in full bloom as soon as they saw him.

"Yes. If I act hastily anyway, it will only increase her vigilance. I will approach her slowly, as if taming a little animal... Let's use this tournament first. There, I will capture her heart..."

Seeing her so indifferent as if she couldn't even entertain the thought of an affair, the pleasure and sense of subjugation he would feel when he conquered her would be immense. Because the fruit you obtain after suffering is sweeter.

"If I get rid of Zachary, she will be mine in the end. After losing her husband, she will feel anxious and desperate... she will cling to the person around her to escape loneliness. And that's when I will stealthily approach her!"

Jacob's lips formed a significant arc. His delusional thoughts seemed plausible at first glance, but the problem was that Bianca was being sponsored by Arno and Blanchefort. If Zachary died, the Arno family would belong to the Countess, and if she decided to rule the family alone, Jacob had no choice but to give up.

How should I do it?

Jacob's concerns didn't last long. If Bianca's relationships were a problem, all he had to do was take away everything that supported her.

Jacob looked at Viscount Huegh beside him.

Usually, he was noisy and slow in his actions, not very pleased with him because he was clever enough to take care of himself. But he's Zachary's older brother...

"Yes, it's not a bad idea to use Huegh... If he kills Zachary and gives her the property, he will try to kick her out somehow. Blanchefort might accept her if she's expelled, but if they brand her as shameful and dishonorable, it won't be easy. So she must be expelled for tarnishing the honor of the family. If I take good care of her, she will be forced to open her legs to me..."

Bianca didn't know what Jacob was thinking, but a shiver ran down her spine as soon as his gaze reached her. What an unpleasant man.

Wanting to leave this place quickly, Bianca said as she tugged on Zachary's sleeve.