Ch 102

Celine, who was by her side, felt her father's anger.

Celine's face turned pale. Her face seemed to drown in fear. It was clear how Viscount Volne treated Celine.

Bianca frowned. It would be a lie if she wasn't bothered by the rumors about Celine, and she even went so far as to try to insult her in front of everyone else. But it wasn't that she didn't feel sorry for her.

What can a woman do in these times?

If you don't get married, you must serve your father; if you get married, you must serve your husband. Even then, there is nothing you can decide.

It was that situation that Bianca felt sorry for. She is happy now, but Bianca in the past was not. How terrifying it was for her while she was bound to ruin by an unsuitable marriage...

Bianca, unable to stay still as she watched Celine tremble, sighed deeply. Viscount Volne was not a good father in any way. It was clear what would happen to Celine if she was expelled with Viscount Volne in this manner. She pitied herself for not being able to remain indifferent until the end.

"I have come up with a good idea. Your Majesty, could you please grant me your attention?"

"Go ahead, Countess Arno."

His Majesty responded generously. Even looking at the faces of Count Blanchefort and Count Arno, who were public servants, he was going to give Bianca the most desired judgment.

When Bianca stepped forward, Viscount Volne's complexion contracted. It was natural for him to feel anxious as Viscount Volne's fate fell into a ditch every time he opened his mouth. Bianca ridiculed Viscount Volne in that way.

Bianca knew she wouldn't receive a word of gratitude from Celine. It's not like she was giving her a bottle or medicine. On the contrary, it was possible that Celine would harbor even more hostility towards her. Either way, this wouldn't help her much. Instead, it would be a wise choice to let her be expelled along with Viscount Volne...

However, she had already made a decision.

"Despite hurting Your Majesty's honor, Viscount Volne still insists on his personal selfishness and wants to remain in the capital. Isn't this absurd? But as he said, the young viscountess is still a young woman. I think it is cruel not to give a woman a chance."

"Mmm...."

"The Viscount Volne's infrequent education has caused a problem for Your Majesty, but considering Viscount Volne's attitude, it doesn't seem significant to entrust the education of the young viscountess to him again. This is the result of what has been taught so far. What significant result will be achieved by teaching more?"

"So?"

"Why doesn't Your Majesty show mercy and let Miss Volne stay in the palace?"

"The palace?"

Everyone was surprised by the unexpected comment.

To leave Celine in the palace after spreading rumors about Bianca all over the place?

Everyone seemed bewildered, unable to understand Bianca's intentions. The same went for the people surrounding Bianca. Rather, they assumed that Bianca had other motives in mind, without thinking that Bianca would have made such an offer out of pure goodwill.

Bianca calmly spoke, capturing everyone's attention.

"Yes. It would be best to stay in the palace to serve the ladies of the royal family and teach her palace etiquette. Of course, there's nothing we can do if the queen, the first princess, and the crown princess don't welcome her, but..."