Ch.75

"It's alright, it's alright. I know you want me to exercise a lot. I'll get up, so help me get dressed."

"It's true that I want my lady to exercise, but there is no lie in what I say, Madam. You know that I always tell you the truth."

"Yes, yes."

Bianca chuckled lightly. It was nice to see her smile cheerfully, but it was evident that she didn't believe Yvonne's words.

Yvonne let out a small sigh.

Both the lady and the Count were stubborn and proud, so they couldn't accept the situation as it was.

Why do they do that? Both interpreted each other's favor in their own way. There was a long way to go.

Yvonne worried about Bianca's affairs as if they were her own, partly out of loyalty, but also because Bianca's marriage resembled that of her sister. A couple who didn't open their hearts, lacking communication. Every time she looked at it sideways, her chest felt tight and congested.

It would be great if this tournament became an opportunity for them to become closer. If they do that, they might alleviate some of the worries weighing on their chests.

Yvonne truly prayed fervently.

----

Once dressed, Bianca headed to the garden with Yvonne. Gaspard, Bianca's escort, followed them silently five steps behind so as not to hinder their movement.

The garden was a place to examine the feelings of the castle's hostess. The garden was where the hostess's desires were reflected, whether it be a whisper or a caress. In some cases, the hostess decorated it herself with pruning shears, and in others, like Bianca, she gave instructions to the gardener.

Currently, there were a total of five gardens in the royal palace. One for the queen, one for the crown princess, and one for each princess.

The current queen was the king's third wife. The first queen gave birth to Prince Gautier and a princess; the second queen gave birth to Jacob, and the current queen gave birth to two daughters. Two princes, three princesses. The current royal family of Sevran had fewer offspring compared to other eras.

With the exception of the 1st Princess, who was 27 years old as she was born from the first queen, the other two princesses born from the current queen were young.

The garden of the two young princesses was nothing more than an orchard. So, there were three gardens Bianca could go to, and the place she most wanted to go was the garden of the 1st Princess, which was famous for its splendor.

However, Bianca had to travel a long way from where she was staying to reach the 1st Princess's garden, and it was also customary to visit the garden only after receiving an invitation from the owner. Bianca had not yet met the 1st Princess, so the 1st Princess's garden was not reasonable.

The gardens Bianca could go to were the queen's garden and the crown princess's garden. But her health was not very good either. So she chose to go to the nearest one. Bianca and her group decided to move slowly.

The 1st Queen's garden was arranged according to division to the extent that it was informal. It was surprising that the gardens were strictly separated according to the species and colors of the flowers.

Bianca and the others were the only ones who came to visit the garden. Satisfied with the peaceful atmosphere, Bianca looked around the garden slowly. The fragrance of the flowers was refreshing. It will look even better when more flowers are in full bloom in mid-May.

"It's nice to see flowers after a long time."

"The flowers are beautiful, but so is the lady. It's almost impossible to notice the difference between the garden flowers and the lady."