Ch 96

The blanket was moved by the motion, and their skins came into contact with each other.

It started with the lips. A light kiss, like a bird pecking, traveled from his clavicle to his chest. Contrary to what Bianca said about being disappointed, it was far from disappointing. Zachary's lips touched Bianca's chest.

Bianca involuntarily let out a sigh.

Zachary's hands were constantly moving.

They swept over Bianca's body as if sculpting clay.

Zachary proceeded step by step. He stayed true to the foreplay. In the past, he had pushed Bianca too much. In fact, it felt like a slug crawling on her foot, so she shuddered and refused....

What used to be so creepy in the past had now turned into a subtle heat that left a mark on her body.

Feeling a tingling sensation in her spine and not knowing what to do with her burning body, Bianca nervously held onto the blanket.

Zachary's hand gently held Bianca's waist. She felt the lower part of her body rise, and before she knew it, one of her legs rested on Zachary's thigh. Zachary's hand rubbed her thigh, and his finger stretched through the space between her legs. Bianca tried to squeeze her thighs against the unfamiliar sensation of his rough fingers, but Zachary's strong arms held her back.

His fingers slid through the fine pubic hair. He fumbled through the tightly closed space and soon spread it with his index and ring fingers. As he gently touched the smooth mucous membrane of the exposed skin, the love liquid spilled from within. Zachary instinctively pushed his finger deep as he felt the love liquid soaking his fingers.

"Ah...!"

The finger that plunged into the tight place that had never received anything before was like a knife cutting through meat. When Bianca screamed in pain, Zachary's finger stopped plunging.

Zachary immediately descended without delay, except for the hand on Bianca. Confused by his sudden movements, Bianca tried to raise the upper part of her body, but as soon as she did, her body was pushed down.

When Bianca forcefully lifted her head to comprehend the situation, it was after Zachary descended and settled between her legs. Bianca tried to struggle, but she couldn't move. Zachary firmly held Bianca's thighs on his shoulders.

Zachary's head gradually descended to Bianca's secret place. A straight sculptural nose pierced through Bianca's hair and reached her clitoris. The scent of a young woman reached Zachary's nose. As the warm breath seeped into the sensitive area, moisture formed on the pink mucous membrane.

"W-wait... a place like that..."

"There's no reason not to."

"It's dirty!"

"You can't be dirty."

"No. Usually, a place like that... Ah, agh..."

Zachary asked with a blank expression on his face, as if he couldn't understand Bianca's reply. Bianca, perplexed by Zachary's ignorance and his failure to grasp what the problem was, leaned in close to his face to stop him.

But Zachary tasted her secret place first. Without hesitation, he extended his tongue and pushed it up as if scraping Bianca's secret spot. Like a water-filled peach, he slowly licked the smooth mucous membrane as if savoring it, and then, he devoured the slowly flowing love juice. His tongue went back and forth between the depths of her pussy, as if not wanting to miss a single drop, absorbing the sweet love nectar.

"You haven't learned anything from the maids. It's a place a man should lick."

In the face of Zachary's audacious words, Bianca wanted to scream that it was a lie, but all that came out of her mouth was a moist snort.