Ch.67

Coming to the capital this time, she had hoped to share a room with him.

Although he is not attracted to her, he is also a man, so if their bodies stay close, there will come a day when their desires ignite.

Indeed, she didn't give up her expectations when he said he would go to work. Because he might come back at night.

But will we see each other tomorrow? After all, his room was in another place.

Now that she thinks about it, he even refused to lie down with her in the carriage, so it was unlikely that he would change his attitude just because they came to the capital.

Because once he made a decision, Zachary was consistent and stubborn.

"Does he plan to keep this distance for a while? Maybe Jacob could be of help..."

Bianca clicked her tongue as she remembered Zachary, who was visibly worried about Jacob's unexpected behavior.

Isn't the best way to change an inherently fixed relationship through external stimulation?

If she wasn't entangled in some way with Jacob, it would have been a very good idea to use him.

"Why don't I pretend that Jacob likes me and awaken his jealousy? Because even the maids said that jealousy is the cure to make a man act..."

However, she didn't know how to unfold that scenario skillfully and smoothly. Bianca let out a heavy sigh.

"I don't have to lie to pretend that he likes me. But to be honest, there's no guarantee that Zachary will be jealous... Besides, flirting with a political enemy? No, it's too risky... I'll only get in trouble if Zachary doubts me for no reason."

Bianca's head was spinning. But the most important thing was that Jacob had to "move". Because it was a pointless imagination if he didn't even make a move.

"Still, I'm free to think ahead. After all, all I have left is time."

Bianca struggled to figure out how to make better use of this situation. She had been so immersed during this time that she didn't even realize Yvonne had arrived with dinner.

However, even with such concentration, she didn't come to a clear answer.

Instead, the fatigue from the long journey and the sudden rotation of her head overlapped, causing her to develop a fever.

In the end, Bianca fell ill, experiencing body aches and headaches, and time passed smoothly while she remained immobile in the room, unable to move.

----

When he separated from Bianca, Zachary had a somewhat human expression mixed with shame and excitement, although still expressionless.

However, as he distanced himself further and further from Bianca, his face hardened.

Zachary immediately summoned his vassals. The three commanders of Zachary didn't take long to gather.

Zachary's expression, after meeting with the king, became terrifying, causing all the commanders to become nervous, thinking that something serious might have happened.

"Maybe something big happened at the estate."

"Could it be a sudden attack from Aragon? We just arrived in the capital today, it would be foolish to go out with a group right away..."

"If he asks me to increase taxes this time, it will be a big problem."

While everyone was on edge, Zachary's tightly closed mouth opened.