Ch 128

The leader of the Paladins was the Commander of the Paladins, Sir Henry. He was a faithful follower of God and did not hesitate to dedicate himself to God. He was greatly encouraged by the appearance of the Saint and couldn't hide the joy and glory he felt for being a part of it.

The submission of Aragon was perfect.

Henry, who confirmed that there was no resistance, led the way to Zachary.

Henry had never met Zachary in person, but he couldn't help but recognize his appearance, which was rumored even in the church.

A handsome man with silver hair and a cold expression. Henry was greeted by the man perfectly prepared to lead people. Henry dismounted from his white horse and introduced himself.

"I am Henry, the Commander of the Paladins."

"This is Count Arno. Thank you for participating in the war."

Zachary greeted him calmly. It was rather Henry who was filled with excitement. Henry's eyes were filled with emotion as he looked at Zachary.

It was true that Bianca, the Saint, was Zachary's wife, but what he desperately wished for was Zachary's survival. The desire of a Saint is the desire of God. In other words, since God does not want Zachary to die, it was an indescribable feeling to be mobilized in the glorious mission of saving Zachary.

Henry's voice softened, moved by the supreme honor as a follower of God's will.

"What the Saint asked for was nothing but the will of God. We are only trying to respect God's will. On the contrary, our participation in the war was a bit late... I apologize, Count. After receiving the Saint's call, I quickly assembled the army and hurried to join, but the road was delayed due to the number of people."

"I understand. Thank you for coming earlier than expected. Thanks to all of you, I survived."

Facing Henry's apology, who shook his head as if he were shy, Zachary nodded.

Indeed, if you compare the location of the Vatican and the location of the current war, the Order of the Paladins did not arrive late. On the contrary, he was grateful to receive unexpected reinforcements.

Thus, Zachary and Henry exchanged greetings, halfway anonymous and halfway sincere. Their attitude seemed very friendly, and those around them who did not know the situation were puzzled and stared at them.

"Did the Count know that the Paladins would help us?"

"What is the name of the Saint?"

"A Saint appeared in Sevran... I guess the rumors were true."

"But how did they find out about our side and come to support us? Was it a coincidence?"

While soldiers and knights talked, Henry brought up the story like a bolt from the blue.

"Thank you for your understanding, Count. What Saint Bianca asked for was the survival of Count Arno. We will protect him with all our hearts."

As soon as Henry's words fell, there was silence. Everyone, with their mouths open, pondered over and over again the shocking story they had heard.

After a while, the people who only then understood what Sir Henry had said began to whisper. The center of the commotion started with Arno.

"Saint Bianca? That Bianca we know? Is the true identity of the Saint her lady, Bianca?

People looked at each other incredulously. No matter how many times they thought about it, they couldn't easily accept that Bianca was a Saint.

If they lined up the things they knew about Bianca—a arrogant and picky personality, a woman full of extravagance, a woman who didn't care about what happened around her... Overall, not much was positive; it was the opposite of a Saint.