Ch.79

The same happened when they bought clothes. It was the first time Zachary called a tailor to buy clothes with him, but he certainly wasn't a good companion when it came to choosing clothes.

Still, it was a bit incredible to see him meticulously checking the quality of the fabrics. It wasn't something Zachary would judge, except to please Bianca. He examined the fabric chosen by Bianca with hawk-like eyes. Searching for minor stains or dust marks on the fabric, faint signs of mold, loose fine threads, etc.

Zachary's atmosphere, as he whispered, "Do you plan on giving something like this to my wife?" was quite fierce, and thanks to that, Bianca was able to hold fresh and unblemished fabrics in her hands.

However, Zachary didn't care at all about choosing his own fabric. He didn't openly say that the clothes only needed to be warm. But he said he would like anything Bianca chose, so he wasn't an ideal companion when it came to shopping.

Is it fortunate that he looks good in everything? Because he was tall, with long legs and strong muscles, he could easily pull off daring designs. Additionally, his shoulders were broad and his chest muscular, so he could get by without the thick clothing others used to puff up their chests. Some would wear warm pants even in the middle of summer to make their thighs look thicker, but Bianca is a little relieved that her husband doesn't have to do such ridiculous things.

Being a man with such a good figure, he looked good in anything Bianca chose.

The dark green shirt collar was adorned with silver details slightly more dazzling than the color of his hair. The long and wide shirt collar was elegant, but it was a design hard to digest for ordinary people as it seemed to float above their necks.

But Zachary was a man with a long, muscular neck. The oblique muscle of the neck, running from the collarbone to the back of the ear, seemed to have been drawn with a brush, and the trapezius muscle surrounding it supported the shoulders and chest from the back. Even the design that others seemed to struggle with was a natural fit for him. The delicate silver hair scattered over his forehead was quite beautiful.

He knew that women passing by would blush when they looked at Zachary. Even in the Arno castle, all the maids reacted the same way. In the past, Bianca couldn't understand what the hell was Zachary's charm that made them flutter like that.

When the maids praised Zachary's solid body and sharp nose, Bianca would only be frightened thinking that he was much bigger than her and had an indifferent expression on his face.

But now that the fear of Zachary is gone, and she can observe him calmly, she can clearly see why the maids are attracted to him.

A masculine but delicately drawn face. A body like a weapon, trained and sharpened. Unlike the men around him, who were filled with lazy fat, his body, tempered to the limit without releasing tension, was praised as a living work of art.

"He was like this even when he walked around in rough clothes, but now that he's well-dressed, women's eyes will be even more piercing."

When she thought about it, Bianca's lips tightened for a moment. It was an unfamiliar reaction for Bianca, who in the past would even ignore the fact that Zachary could have a lover. However, Bianca herself couldn't understand what had changed within her.

If Bianca didn't know, let alone Zachary. Zachary was not a very clever man. Especially because Bianca had become much more passive after observing him for too long. As reluctant as she was towards him, it was quite easy to notice his state. But even now, Zachary, who knew nothing about Bianca's disturbing thoughts, simply repeated his request like a parrot.