Ch.40

Sauveur bowed and approached Bianca with a gentle smile.

Regardless of her whim, the stable was a place that didn't match the lady he knew. It was better not to let her in from the beginning than to hear a scream later. Sauveur hinted at that.

"Why would the lady come to a place-...?"

"I'm here to see the stable. I won't bother you, so you can continue working."

Bianca lifted the tip of her chin. As if looking down on Sauveur, who was much bigger than her, insisting that she wouldn't back down easily.

She's not an easy woman. In front of Bianca, Sauveur was sweating inside.

What? She came here to see the stable? The beautiful dress she was wearing had not a speck of dust, and her long, well-groomed hair was perfectly clean.

Why the hell would a woman who looks like she could step out into high society at any moment come to see the stable, which smells like horse manure?

Recently, he heard that Vincent had been summoned to investigate the castle's administration. It was clear that this was also an extension of the same.

Oh yes. It's clear that the lady doesn't want to visit the stable either. Otherwise, she wouldn't have come dressed like this. A moderate refusal could save her face, and he might be able to chase her away.

But how to say it was the problem. First of all, Sauveur rarely spoke to Bianca. He used to say things he wanted to say without warning, but when he stood in front of Bianca, he closed his mouth. Because he didn't know what to say.

On the other hand, Robert, whom Sauveur teases for being careless, is more arrogant.

To Vincent, she must be a shameful lady who neglects her duties, and to Robert, an arrogant woman who doesn't care about people.

He couldn't make her understand why, and he couldn't convince her, but she wasn't someone he could simply ignore.

A conversation with Bianca was enough to make even the rabid dog of the battlefield, the charge commander without an impenetrable formation, better known as Sauveur, swallow his saliva. The idea of having a conversation with her made his skin crawl.

Even though they have never exchanged words, doesn't one know that fire is hot even if they haven't put their hand in the fire?

It was obvious just by listening to the usual conversation between Zachary and Vincent. She refutes every word, and if things don't go her way, she resorts to violence.

Her stubbornness has never been subdued. If Sauveur were Zachary or Vincent, he would have run out of the room without saying a word.

Bianca stood in front of Sauveur, observing him.

He had to find a way to talk to Bianca and persuade her to return to her nest! Anyway, it was for the good of Sauveur, Bianca, and Zachary.

Sauveur recalled pushing Zachary to talk to Bianca. Feeling a bit regretful in his heart, he apologized inwardly to his master. And cunningly, he said, while desperately lifting the corners of his trembling lips,

"Oh my. Many of Arno's family horses are war horses, so they all have sharp temperaments. When a stranger like Madam enters, they get very agitated. Come this way."

Sauveur blocked the entrance to the stable and gestured to the office next to the stable entrance. It was a small room where the caretakers took turns or rested.

There was a worn-out desk and a chair. He didn't know what kind of whim she had to come to the stable, but he had to refuse, saying she couldn't enter such a place. Then he could use that as an excuse to chase her away.