Ch 97

Zachary's willingness to admit wrongdoing was quite amusing. Bianca chuckled softly without realizing it.

Zachary lay behind Bianca and embraced her. His strong arms held her tightly.

His left hand, which held Bianca, cupped her right breast. The hand that rubbed Bianca's nipples between his fingers was lascivious. Zachary took a deep breath, placing his nose at the nape of her neck, as if inhaling Bianca's scent.

"Seeing other men holding women, I always imagined doing it with you as you grew up. Carefully opening your secret place... Projecting your still young self into my lust was obscene. I won't ask for your forgiveness because I was young and filled with damn energy."

His right hand, which was placed over her body, slid beneath her thigh. Previously, it was painful to insert even a single finger, but this time it easily sank in.

"Agh..."

"Ugh... Bianca. The essence of the man you had for a husband until now, covered with the splendid cloak of a war hero, is only this. Are you disappointed? Is it unpleasant? Nevertheless, you are still my wife. I can't let you go now..."

"Ah, hngh, ah...!"

Zachary murmured with a slightly impatient and feverish voice. But to Bianca, it only sounded like a buzz, an indistinct noise. It was difficult for her to endure the violent pleasure, tormenting her sensitive place, which arrived before the aftertaste faded.

With each breath Bianca took, the scent of roses, the musk on Zachary's skin, and the acrid smell of their amorous adventure penetrated her nose. The scent, the sound, and the pleasure that enveloped her body. All the stimuli shook her.

Zachary's fingers slid inside Bianca. It didn't take long for the squeaky sound of friction to be replaced by the splashing sound of liquid. Bianca writhed at the obscene sound of Zachary's moan in her ears, but she couldn't escape anywhere because her body was so tense that she couldn't move.

"Bianca."

Zachary whispered softly into Bianca's ear.

As soon as she heard the hoarse voice like rough, unpolished wood, the lower part of Bianca's body clenched.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I can bear it anymore."

That said, Zachary's expression seemed calm at first glance. However, there was a desire he couldn't hide in his eyes, and the hand that pulled on Bianca's back trembled slightly with impatience.

Zachary took a deep breath and sat between Bianca's thighs. With Zachary's waist in between, Bianca's white thighs opened wide. Bianca took a deep breath and swallowed saliva as she watched every movement of Zachary with teary eyes.

Embarrassed, she wanted to run away, but at the same time, curiosity trapped her. Would this insertion be as painful as in the past, or would it provide unknown pleasure? Bianca's heart pounded hard, and even the lower part of her body trembled.

Her pussy twisted as if to welcome him. Zachary rubbed the tip of his genitals a couple of times against Bianca's dripping honey-filled opening. The rounded glans slowly penetrated her interior.

The inner wall, where only a single finger had entered, had loosened enough to easily accommodate a couple of fingers, but it was difficult to accept Zachary's member. Bianca moaned in pain as Zachary inserted himself into the tight space.

"Argh...!"

Zachary's cock pierced through the vaginal wall. The love fluid aided the penetration but did not alleviate the pain as it expanded. It felt as if her body was being split in half.