Chapter 98: Gentle Caveman

The Chicago sunset marked the backdrop as Seher Sandhu found herself placed or rater thrown on the bed by Maximilian Romanov. While her thoughts lingered on protesting his handling, particularly the unexpected spanks on her ass, Maximilian's focus rested entirely on the alluring woman sprawled across his bed. Her blue short dress had ridden up, offering him a captivating view as he ran his gaze over her.

Kneeling on the bed, he hovered above her, hands framing her head. "Chertovsky krasivo, detka" (Fucking beautiful, baby) his deep, husky voice resonated. His breath brushed her face as he drew closer. Attempting to shift away, she found herself caught between the bed and his presence. His gaze met hers. "You look incredible in my bed, sweetheart like my finest wet dream come to life," he huskily remarked. Gently removing stray strands of hair from her shoulders, he leaned in.

Closer still, his lips softly brushed against hers in a lingering kiss before he withdrew. Delicate hands caressed her cheeks as he spoke. "Seher, I want you more than my next breath, but if you need time, tell me now." Groaning, he traced her collarbone. "Tell me to stop, baby, because I'll ravish you."

Seher gasped at the intensity in his eyes, her trust unwavering. "Then ravish me. I'm yours," she confidently declared. Maximilian's eyes darkened with desire, looked down at her. Leaning in, he kissed her passionately, his tongue seeking entrance. She willingly parted her lips, granting him full access as he seized the moment.

He deepened the kiss, tongue exploring her mouth. She moaned as he ran his hands down her body, caressing her curves. Seher felt herself getting lost in the moment, and she wanted more. He trailed kissed down her neck and pulled the strap of her dress down, the transparent strap of her bra sliding down with it.

He looked up at her, his eyes dark with desire. "Ya khochu uvidet eto prekrasnoye telo. (I want to see that beautiful body) I want to see you, baby" he all but pleaded. She nodded, and he pulled the strap of her dress so hard, it tore on one side. He growled, tearing the whole thing, making the woman under him gasp in protest. Pushing the tattered dress down her body, he revealed her blue bra. "Iisus blad" (Jesus fuck), he groaned, his eyes dark with desire. He leaned in and kissed her again, hard enough to make her breathless.

He reached behind her and unclasped her bra, throwing it to the floor. Seher lay on his bed, clad only in her panties. He looked down at her with a hungry look in his eyes. "Look at those fucking tits, Bog" (God) he said taking one of her nipples into his mouth and sucking on it.

Seher moaned, her hands running through his hair. He moved to the other nipple, sucking on it as well. She arched her back, pressing herself against him. He let go of her nipple with a pop and in the next second, Seher felt a sting on her right breast. She moaned out loud, and he looked at her with a smirk, "You like that don't you? Moya gryaznaya malenkaya sluska lyubit, kogda eye shlepayut" (My dirty little slut likes being spanked)

She shook her head and Maximilian slapped the left one, "Liars are punished, sweetheart. I'll ask again. Did you like me slapping your plump tit, making it jiggle?" He slapped her right once again, "Look at it bounce and turn pink. Doesn't it look prettier with my handprint on it, huh malyshka?" Seher whimpered and he slapped the other one, "Words, little chef. I need words", he growled, his eyes dark with lust. "Yes, I liked it," she moaned out loud. He leaned in and kissed her again, caressing her waist.

He reached down and rubbed her over her panties remarking, "Such a wet cunt. It's calling out to its master." She gasped and he swiftly tore her blue panties from the side. She glared at him in shock, "Oye (hey), Stop tearing my clothes."

He chuckled, "You're mine to do with as I please, malyshka. If I want you naked in my bed, that's what you will be. kapic?" (capiche) She whimpered at his tone. He stood up from the bed and looked down at her, naked in his bed, like she as always belonged. "You're so fucking sexy," he said voice thick with desire. She blushed and he laughed, "Chertovsky ocharovatelno, detka" (Fucking adorable, baby)