YOU AND ME!

Dear Readers of Blessing in Disguise,

Lately, I've felt a severe lack of enthusiasm from your side. I've been introducing new characters, instant twists, and various moments to keep you engaged, but it feels like we've lost our connection. I don't like it. I love it when you communicate with me, sharing what you liked and what you didn't.

Blessing in Disguise is nearing its end. The last 10% of the book remains, and then I'll write the epilogue—my favorite part of the book. I plan to write three to four separate epilogues, but I need your motivation. Your enthusiasm, love, comments, and messages drive me. So, show me some enthusiasm! Comment, share your feelings, and let's communicate.

I don't care about the reads and votes as much as the connection with you, my readers. As Seher, Maximilian, and Meher's journey concludes, and as we witness the flourishing of the Romanov family, we still have twists and unresolved plot points to tackle. I hate leaving loose ends and plot holes. So, as we wrap up this journey, let's start talking.

Your enthusiasm will speed up the updates, with the next one coming as soon as tomorrow. Let's end this book on a high note together. If you've ever liked Blessing in Disguise, talk to me. Comment and make some noise. Bigger twists and turns are coming, and Seher, Maximilian, and Meher will need your noisy support, not the silent kind.

Motivate your author to end this book on a high note so I can start working on the next one, which promises to be an emotional roller coaster. It will be full of highs and lows, laughter and tears, family drama, romance, and forbidden love—everything we love.

So, let's come together and celebrate Blessing in Disguise. I'm aiming to finish this book by the end of August.

Let's make some noise!

Warm regards,
Mindful Imaginist

Warm regards,Mindful Imaginist