Character Description

Welcome to the character guide for "Blessing in Disguise." This guide helps you understand all the characters in the story. It explains who they are, how they're connected, and why they're important. Whether you're reading the story for the first time or revisiting it, this guide will make it easier to follow along.
If we've missed anyone, please let us know so we can add them. Dive in and explore the world of "Blessing in Disguise" with this helpful guide by your side!

1. Seher Sandhu: A woman of Indian origin, pivotal to the story's development.

2. Meher Sandhu: Seher's smart daughter, integral to the storyline.

3. Maximilian Andrei Romanov: A significant character of Russian origin, deeply intertwined with the plot.

4. Victor Sergei Romanov: Maximilian's younger brother, also of Russian descent.

5. Yelena Belitsky Romanov: Maximilian and Victor's mother, daughter of Konstantin Belitsky.

6. Ivan Romanov: Maximilian and Victor's father.

7. Konstantin Anton Belitsky: Maximilian and Victor's grandfather, father of Yelena Belitsky Romanov.

8. Artem Romanov: Maximilian and Victor's grandfather on their father Ivan Romanov's side.

9. Daniel Mitchell: Owner of Mitchell Technology Tower.

10. Amelia Mitchell: Daniel's wife.

11. Liam Bradley Mitchell: Daniel and Amelia's son.

12. Valentin Kirill Sokolov: Leader of the Russian Bratva.

13. Tatiana Nadia Sokolov: Valentin's wife.

14. Vadim Kazimir Sokolov, Vladimir Kuzuman Sokolov, and Vasily Karik Sokolov: Valentin and Tatiana's sons.

15. Nikolai Sokolov: Former Russian Bratva boss, Valentin's father.

16. Rafael Domino Lombardi: Vincenzo, Alessio, and Beatrice's grandfather, the Italian Capo (Italian Mafia Don).

17. Vincenzo Rafael Lombardi: Friend of Maximilian and Victor, Beatrice's elder brother.

18. Alessio Domino Lombardi: Friend of Maximilian and Victor, Beatrice's second elder brother.

19. Beatrice Elise Lombardi: Victor's executive assistant.

20. Richard Anderson: American businessman.

21. Elaine Anderson: Richard's wife.

22. Rachel Anderson-Nair: Daughter of Richard and Elaine Anderson, married to Sanjay Nair.

23. Robert Green: Husband of Sienna Green, co-founder of Let's Build Dreams.

24. Sienna Green: Wife of Robert Green, co-founder of Let's Build Dreams.

25. Ashley Jones: Works at Seher's cafe as the hostess.

26. Ashton Jones: Works at Seher's cafe as the waiter.

27. Miles Cooper and Jean Harper: Assistant cooks at Seher's cafe.

28. George Smith: Maximilian's trusted driver.

29. Garrett: Liam Mitchell's driver.

30. Banner: Garrett's son.

31. Alina James: Liam Mitchell's babysitter.

32. Ethan Carrigan: Maximilian Andrei Romanov's executive assistant.

33. Elizabeth Carrigan: Ethan's elder sister.

34. Sarah Adams: Daniel Mitchell's executive secretary at Mitchell Technologies.

35. Adam Brown: Victor Romanov's driver.

36. Ranaveer Singh Randhawa: Indian Thakur (Mafia Don) residing in Delhi.

37. Sitara Singh Randhawa: Ranaveer's wife.

38. Rajdeep Oberoi: Local goon in Punjab, India.

39. Mariana Ryan: Part of Maximilian's team and his ethical hacker.

40. Mona Lisa: Maximilian and Konstantin's past girlfriend.

41. Ronald Je'caose: An international fashion photographer of French origin.

42. Angelica Woods: One of the first patrons of Seher's Cafe and now a friend.

43. Danish and Marquise: Danish is Daniel Mitchell's childhood friend, and Marquise is his fiancée.

44. James and Mabel: James is a businessman, and Mabel is a mathematics professor at NYU. Daniel's friends.

 Daniel's friends