Chapter 99: Connections

As dawn broke, Maximilian awoke to find himself and Seher entwined in a peaceful embrace in his room. She was still wearing his T-shirt from the night before, a simple reminder of their closeness. Opening his eyes, Maximilian was greeted by a sight that filled his heart with warmth and love. There lay Seher, the woman he cherished deeply, his girlfriend, and the one he envisioned as his future wife. She was the person he dreamed of sharing every morning with, the mother of their daughter, and the matriarch of their yet-to-be family. This vision was the epitome of beauty in Maximilian's world.

The sheet had slipped to one side, revealing Seher's leg draped over his. He softly traced his finger along her leg. Wicked thoughts began to dance in his mind, as he remembered her bare pussy beneath the thin t-shirt. Slowly detaching himself from her, he laid her on the back, deep in slumber. Laying gentle kisses across her thighs, he slowly pulled up her t-shirt, exposing her naked form to his eyes.

Maximilian ran his fingers over her body, feeling the softness of her skin. Slowly he moved his hands upwards, cupping her soft breasts. As the nipples hardened, he gently massaged them. Leaning forward, he took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking on it gently. He could feel her body respond to his touch, as she moaned softly in her sleep. Smirking at the reaction, he was pleased with himself, knowing that she was completely under his control. He moved his hand down her body, feeling the heat radiating from her core, and gently ran a finger along her slit, playing with the wetness of her pussy.

He slowly inserted a finger and felt Seher clench around him. The walls of her pussy contracted around his finger, as he began to move it in and out of her. Partin her pussy lips, he checked if she was still sore from last night. She was and Maximilian knew that he would have to be gentle with her. Adding a second finger, he felt her body stretch to accommodate him. The walls of her pussy clenched around his fingers and he began to move them in and out of her.

"Ian..mmmm..", Seher moaned, hazy from sleep and he hovered over her. Giving her a smirk, he bit her left nipple, finger still moving in and out of her. She arched her back, moaning in pleasure. Moving his mouth near hers, he whispered, "Good morning, sweetheart". She whimpered and he bit the other nipple. "Now that you're up--", he said, mouth around her nipple, "--it's time for my breakfast." She sat up, her eyes now open. "Your breakfast?" she asked, her voice hoarse with desire. He smirked and kissed her hard on the lips.

Moving down her body, he pulled off her t-shirt completely and began to lick and suck on the length of her neck. Maximilian could feel the goosebumps rise on her skin as he ran his tongue along the curve of her breasts. Laying gentle kisses on both nipples, he went south, kissing her stomach. He could feel the heat radiating from her core and reached the top of her pussy. Looking up at her, he remarked, "I've been wondering sweetheart, did you shave that cunt bare for me?" She gasped, turning red and he smiled, "Thought so."

Maximilian ran his tongue along the length of her slit, tasting her sweetness. She moaned in pleasure as he licked her clit. Sehers body tensed as he sucked on her clit, running his tongue along the length of her slit. "Oh God... Ian ..." she moaned, and he smirked to himself. He knew that she was close, but he pulled back right before she could. She whined in protest, but before a word could leave her mouth, a heavy hand came directly on her pussy, making her scream in pain and pleasure, cumming hard. He looked up at her, his eyes glazed with lust. "Now that's what I call breakfast."

Intense blue eyes gazed at her up and down making her shut her legs close. Growling, he laid a sharp slap on her thigh, "Spread them, sweetheart. Let me admire my handiwork." She spread her legs wide, almost unconsciously at his command, while he admired the view. Her pussy was pink and swollen, her clit still erect. He groaned at the sight, "The most beautiful cunt in the fucking world. It's pink for now, but we'll go a shade darker next time. Let's see how it looks red". He winked and she blushed deeply.