Nuisance PT1 (Maddie)

You rub your temples in annoyance. Suigetsu and Karin have been arguing all day long, and you're about to punch both of them in the mouth. You don't know how Sasuke drowns them out, but you've gained mad respect for him because of it. You pick up your pace to walk beside the quiet boy, leaving Jugo in the back.

"What is it, Y/n?" He asks, and you just shake your head.

"I was wondering if standing in front of them helps to drown them out, since you always seem able to ignore them."

"It doesn't matter where you stand: they're a bunch of loudmouths. I'm surprised I haven't gotten a complaint from Mars." You grin a little.

"No. Martians are too peaceful to complain. It's them Plutonians. They're rude. Do you know how many letters I've gotten with them cursing me out for my noisy teammates?"

"Hn." You can never get this guy to laugh no matter how hard you try.

"Y/N!!!!!" It's Suigetsu. "Come here and tell Karin I'm hotter than Sasuke!!!" You turn around and begin walking backwards to look at Suigetsu, and then shrug.

"I don't think either of you are hot. Honestly, Sasuke is maybe okay, and you're too obnoxious to even start trying to check you out." He pouts.

"That is hurtful. I thought we were friends."

"Yeah, no. Not happening."

You turn around again and keep walking, leaving a sulking Suigetsu to Karin who sticks her tongue out at him. The two annoying people keep arguing with Jugo trying to calm them down, meanwhile you and Sasuke don't say a word.

You all camp out later on in the evening, and somehow your sleeping bag ends up closest to Suigetsu. You decide not to care too much and lie down, just wanting to sleep. Of course, the white-haired boy falls asleep earliest, and snores very loudly. Your eyes are huge as you stare at the sky, just wanting to sleep.

Slowly, he inches closer and closer to you, until there's no space left. You try to push him away, but he latches onto you tightly. You glare at him, and hear chuckling. It's Jugo.

"Is this funny to you?" You hiss at him quietly, not wanting to disturb the Uchiha boy's sleep. That never ends well.

"It is." He whispers back. "It's so obvious you two are a secret couple." Your face turns bright red at the bold accusation. It isn't true, and you wonder how anyone could get such an idea.

"What? We are not!"

"You aren't? But Suigetsu is always trying to show off and get your attention, and it always seems to work. Hm. Maybe he's just flirting and you like him back." You shake your head roughly.

"I do not like him. And Suigetsu flirts with everyone."

"Not like how he flirts with you. He's obviously interested in you."

"Not a chance. This weirdo is just... not my type."

"And is that why you're currently cuddling?" You stick your tongue out.

"He trapped me in his sleep. I am entirely against this."

"And is that why you're blushing?"

"Good night, Jugo!"

You turn around, but upon seeing Suigetsu's face which is too close to yours, you turn back around. At least, you try to. The sleeping boy turns you back to face him and into his chest. You're blushing madly, and can't wait for this night to be over. He even talks in his sleep. Lovely.