Nuisance PT2 (Maddie)

Lying on your back, you remember the tank Orochimaru locked you in as a child. You remember all of the others who slowly died off, leaving you with the guy you now call your "boyfriend." You and him didn't always get along since he was talkative and flirty, but it provided you with your only company.

The psychotic look in Karin's eyes at the time is stuck on your brain, which sends shivers down your spine. The stars in the night sky twinkle and illuminate the beautiful scenery around you. Standing up, you leave the camp to get away. Finally a smooth but large rock, you take a seat and reflect.

Karin still scares you, as reluctant as you are to admit it. Wires and injections and experiments are all you remember, and tears build up. Pain. That's all it was. You were a child when you were taken away from your home, separated from your parents and everyone you knew and loves. Are they still alive? You don't know. You don't even remember what they look like or what village you were once from.

Something wraps around you from behind, and you allow it, still crying. You can't stop it. Not yet. Everything is still so fresh in your mind. You still remember Sasuke saving you.

In a tank of water, you float, unconscious with several wires attached to you, keeping you asleep until you're needed. Across from your small tank is a boy who's transformed into water stares at you, and daydreams about being freed and perhaps having a normal life with you. That's his dream. Yours is just to escape. Nothing beyond that.

Someone enters the room and destroys the tank with the water-like boy in it. He takes on his human form, and stands face-to-face with the black-haired boy. Just having transformed, his body is entirely bare and the darker boy glares.

"Come with me and join the team I'm starting."

"Oh? And why would I do that?"

"I saved you, so you owe me."

"I don't think so. I never asked for freedom."

"Hn. I could just as easily lock you back up, Suigetsu."

"Listen here, Sasuke, I do as I want, and I don't see why you'd lock me back up after killing Orochimaru."

"Why are you so intent on not coming? We could search for your stupid sword. You'll need my help."

"Tempting. Let me add one more condition and I'm in."

"And what is it?"

"Bring Y/n L/n along, too. Don't just leave her trapped here."

"She doesn't interest me in the slightest."

"I can find my sword on my own, but bringing her along will give me reason to be around her."

"Don't tell me you like her. That's so annoying."

"What can I say? I can't help it."

"You should know I'll also be getting Jugo and Karin."

"I can put up with them both for her."

"You're stupidly desperate."

"And shameless, too. What do you say? Do we have a deal?"

"Fine." Sasuke destroys your tank and unplugs the wires. "And get some clothes on."

"You'll have to get me some first, my friend."

"Give me a few moments. Watch her. And she'd better not cause any trouble."

"She won't."

-