Detonation (Maddie)

You live a normal life, plain in every aspect from you yourself to your everyday course of action. But that doesn't last forever. One day, you're going to the market, wanting to get some groceries to try a new recipe you found. That's when there's an explosion. You drop your bags and try to evacuate, but you're swept up into the air.

     You see a blonde man who's about two years older than you. His hair covers half of his face, but rest is pulled back into a ponytail. Something wet spreads across your hand, but you don't know what it is. The man puts you onto the giant white bird he's riding. It's made out of clay. When he releases your hand, you find that there's mouths on his hand. It appears as if you were licked. You shudder at the idea.

     "Hey there, pretty lady." He says, throwing clay onto your village. You look down and see that he's the one blowing it up.

     "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!" You scream. "YOU'RE BLOWING UP MY VILLAGE!!! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!" He smiles.

     "It's just so pretty down there, so I thought I'd use it for my art. Art is an explosion: lasting only a few moments, so you must take it in quickly." He throws more detonating clay.

     "YOU FREAK!!! STOP THAT!!!!"

     "What? Don't you like my art?"

     "NO!!! I DO NOT LIKE YOUR ART!!! STOP IT!!!"

     "Sorry, gorgeous, but I never leave a project unfinished." You go to grab his throat, but he stops you. "Nuh-uh, you gotta behave, pretty thing. Or else I'll tie you up."

     "GO AHEAD!!! I DARE YOU! I'M NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS!!!"

     "As you wish, honey." Forcefully, he grabs your hands and pins you down face-first. Grinning, he begins tying your arms behind your back, though you squirm around, trying to get free. "Come on. You asked for it. Cooperate."

     "CUT IT OUT!!! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY TIE ME UP!!! STOP TRYING TO DESTROY MY VILLAGE AND LET ME OFF THIS UGLY BIRD!!!!"

     "Hey. Stop insulting my art. I draw the line, sweetheart."

     "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" He sighs, but then gags you so you be quiet.

     "You're really getting on my nerves. You should be grateful that you're cute, or else I'd really blow you up." He kisses your cheek, which has tears on it. "Lemme put you in the bird awhile so you don't get hurt. Also I wanna enjoy my art, but you're so pretty that it'd distract me, and I can't have that, now can I?"

     He shoves you inside of the bird's mouth, and keeps blowing up the village, enjoying every second of it. When he's finished, he lands on the destroyed sight, taking in the scene of so many dead bodies and wrecked buildings. Isn't it beautiful? He smiles and pulls you out of the bird.

     "Hey there, gorgeous." He says. "Do you wanna see the final outcome? Of course, you do. It's beautiful. I mean, not as beautiful as you, but still beautiful." He sets you down on the ground, but doesn't untie or ungag you. "I'd be willing to untie and ungag you, but you've been naughty, y'know? You've gotta learn your lesson."

     He sits beside you and puts his arm around your shoulder. The whole time you sit together, he chats away, meanwhile you get the feeling that this man is insane. After awhile, he puts you back inside of his bird and flies away someplace.

     The next place you go is a shady-looking building. Inside are many people in the same black cloaks the blonde wears, and he just tells them all, "I'm keeping her, but don't worry, I'll keep her in my room so she isn't in the way." The only one to show concern has black hair and deep stress lines.