Thighs (Maddie)

This is for all my girls who are insecure about their thighs!!
Blood. Just gushing from his nose.
He'd been sitting in his seat, minding his own business (meaning checking out pretty girls), when the door open.
Hoping for another pretty girl, he looked over. Immediately, his nose started bleeding from the perverted thoughts that already started.
You walked in, and you're not pretty. The first word that came to his mind was "sexy." You're thick. Like, everywhere.
Chest. Gut. Hips. Butt. Thighs. Arms. Everything. And he's just obsessed. His only issue, however, are the leggings beneath your skirt. That's just a crime. Show off those thighs!!
He scrambles for a tissue, trying to control the blood, but there's none there. Then, someone hands him one, so he holds it against his nose. Looking up, he tries to thank the person, but just screams. It's you, bending down a bit, seeming to examine him to see if he's okay. Its not that which is bothering him. It's how close that chest is to him.
"Are you okay?" He finds your voice to be very innocent, and that just makes the nosebleed get even heavier.
"Mhm."
"Do your sinuses get dry, too? I take this allergy medicine that helps-"
"It's all good!"
"Okay. I'm Y/n L/n by the way, but feel free to call me Y/nn."
He chokes out, "Denki Kaminari."
"Nice to meet you. Is it okay if I sit beside you?"
"Sure."
"Thanks!"
He's never felt shy before. Not at all. But you're just so hot that he doesn't know how to talk to you. And would you really care for him? Probably not. You're way out of his league. He'll have to aim lower with the other girls, even though he really, really wants you.
He swears you get hotter and hotter every day. And you're so oblivious to it. You walk around, hips swaying and those beautiful curves highlighted. But not only that. You're so cute and shy. You're the sweetest and your chubby little face makes him fawn.
Whenever you walk into class, he gets nosebleeds again. And your hero costume? He just about passes out. It's skin- tight and with all of your curves standing out, he can't take it. You're too much. Truly.
"Whacha thinking about?" asks Mineta. "See anything lately?"
"It's what I haven't seen."
"Eh?"
"L/n. I bet she has nice thighs."
"Ew. She's so fat."
"EXCUSE ME?!?!?! SHE'S THE SEXIEST GIRL IN THE CLASS!! I'M OBSESSED!!!!! SHE'S IN MY DREAMS!!!!!"
Then, he and Mineta hears that the girls will be having a pool day: BIKINIS?!?!?! They're crashing it! And Midoriya will be their cover-up. And he'll finally get to see you in a bikini! But will he survive? Maybe not. But it's a worthy ending. He'll die with a bloody nose and a silly smile. Ah, yes. Worthy, indeed.
When the day comes, he's unpleasantly surprised. First, all of the boys are here, thinking that it's training. But it gets worse. Not bikinis. One-pieces. At least have no legs. However, it is tight on you. Your top-half is outlined even more than in your hero costume, which is enough to give him a nosebleed.
As if on queue, you step out of the pool to get the tissues, and then he sees. It had legs!! No!!! But..your thighs are so outlined. Every crease and dip. He passes out. It's too much. He's never got to see that before. All he remembers is yelling and a bright white light. He mutters, "Goodbye, cruel world...I got slightly blessed."
He wakes up in a white room? He mutters, "Is this heaven...? No...I don't see her thighs.. definitely not a real heaven."
"Are you okay?"
He shoots up. It's you! Maybe this is heaven!! Never mind. You're in baggy pants and a T-shirt. "Yeah. I'm fine." He looses most of his former enthusiasm.
"Why'd you pass out earlier? Are you okay? Fatigued?"
"NO."
"And what about thighs before?" You laugh awkwardly. "Are you being so perv again?"
Finally, he snaps, "It's not my fault! Gosh! You walk in, acting all innocent, but look like that! You- those dang on hips!!
Oh my gosh!! And your chest is just- ugh! You even have a nice butt!! But I wanna see those thighs!!! I hate those stupid
Finally, he snaps, "Its not my fault! Gosh! You walk in, acting all innocent, but look like that! You- those dang on hips!! Oh my gosh!! And your chest is just- ugh!! You even have a nice butt!! But I wanna see those thighs!!! I hate those stupid leggings and that swimsuit that covers them! Lemme see!!!!! Gosh! And I can never manage to peep because of security!!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!!"
"Uh- I- what? I'm not- I'm not much of a looker."
"WHAT?!?!?!" He stands up. "NOT MUCH OF A- YOU- I'D MARRY YOU!!! YOU'RE THE SEXIEST GIRL IN THE CLASS!!!! I MEAN- COME ON!!!!! I PASSED OUT SEEING THE FIT OF THAT SWIMSUIT!!!!! MY NOSE BLEEDS EVERY TIME I SEE YOU!!!!!! YOU'RE IN MY DREAMS!!!!!"
"What? Why? I'm so fat."
"NO!!! That is literally a perfect body. I'm obsessed. Don't ever say that again!"
"S- sorry. I got picked on in junior high so I'd cover my legs. I didn't think I was offending anyone,
"It's a hate crime!!"
"D- do you really like me?"
"Uh, yeah!! Who wouldn't? You're even always getting me tissues when I get a nosebleed.
"C- can I just say that I like you back? I have for awhile now. Actually, I thought you were super handsome when I first saw you, but that you were also out of my league.
"EH?!?!?! YOU'RE OUTTA MY LEAGUE!!!"
"No way! You're better!!"
"Back up a bit! Just look at you! Just- words do not describe!!"
"You- you think so?"
"Yeah!! Oh, my gosh! Be my girlfriend! You have toll Knowing that you like me, I cant pass you up!!l Be my sunshine??"
"S- sure. "
"Woohoo! Now, can you stop wearing those leggings to school? You're too hot for that.
"Er- I'll consider it."
The very next day, you walk in. But it's without leggings. Immediately, he regrets his request. They're thicker than he imagined. With each step, they rub and he looses his mind. Blood shoots from his nose and he passes out. Dead. Gone. No longer attached to this world only beautiful with you in it.