All Love is Lost (Maddie)

Erza and Jellal currently sit at a fancy restaurant, their desserts finally being set on the table. With the biggest smile ever, Erza stares at the beautiful cake in pure awe. It's three layers of vanilla cake with vanilla frosting and strawberries on top. Marvelous, really.
As soon as she can, she starts eating it, a smile forming. It's absolutely amazing! There just isn't enough of it.
Suddenly, a man tries to touch her shoulder, but she's too engrossed in her food to notice. Jellal is sure to smack the man's hand, but accidently knocks over his date's cake. Slowly, she lifts her head and stares him down, thoroughly angry and hurt and confused.
Tears well up in her eyes, and she shouts "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!"
Confused, he asked, "What?"
"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!" She stands up, hurt in her eyes. "THIS WAS ALL SO STUPID!! THEY WERE RIGHT WHEN THEY SAID ALL MEN WERE LYING, CHEATING DOGS!!"
With those words, she darts out of the restaurant and into the guild hall, sobbing. Immediately, Natsu and Gray look at her, already angry. Both walk up to her and ask, "Are you okay?"
"No! He doesn't love me! It's a lie! Love is a lie! gave him my heart and he ripped it out of my chest!!"
"What's he do?!"
"HE KNOCKED MY CAKE OVER!!"
Then, Jellal himself bursts into the room, panting from having to chase her across town. "What did I even do?" he asks.
"That guy was trying to grab you so I stopped him! Why are you mad?"
She chokes out, "YOU KNOCKED OVER MY CAKE!! IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME, YOU WOULDN'T!!!"
"I can just buy you more cake!"
"Really?" She gets hopeful.
"Yeah! Really!"
"Why didn't you just say so?"
"You- were you really about to leave me over cake?"
"Yes. "
And almost every date went just like that. And every time, he'd take her to a bakery to buy anything she wanted, and always went home completely rained of every penny he ever owned. But most of all, he always went home smiling and smelling like the fifty pounds of strawberry cake he carried all around town for her.