Be Mine (Maddie)

"Bang!"
Your bowl of ramen is on the floor, shattered and noodles all around. But you don't even notice. Your attention is on the TV. You'd been watching your favorite show, but it got cut off when another program took over. Now, there's a shirtless guy on a sofa. He has black hair, teal eyes, pale skin, and scars all over. He's so hot.
You recognize him. He's from the League of Villains. Dabi. Before, you thought he was pretty attractive, but ignored it due to his crimes. Now, however, you've changed your mind. He's too beautiful to ignore. I'm joining the League of Villains.
I just have to. It's not even just him that makes you want to join. It's his story. If Endeavor is that awful, what are the other heroes hiding? No. It's all corrupt. A face for the profit.
Sitting on the edge of your couch, you listen to every word in his wonderful voice, soaking it all in. You're gonna join him. Be by his side and make him fall in love with you.
You're trying to find them, but you're not sure how. Near an oddly dark alley, you're knocked out.
Waking up, you find yourself tied to a chair in a dark room. It takes a few moment, but your eyes adjust. You see a dark figure in the corner, but can't make any distinguishable features. All of a sudden, their eyes open, and their teal eyes glow in the dimness of the room.
"You're awake." he says, stepping closer. You already know who it is. Dabi, the one you wanted to see. When you see his whole face clearly, you notice his hair is white now instead of black. Still beautiful.
"Er- where am I?"
"In a dark room underground. What were you doing around that shady place?"
"I was looking to join the League of Villains and went anywhere that seemed shady 'cause I didn't know where to look."
"Well, I'm not part of them anymore. I'm kinda doing my own thing these days. I could send you to ol Crusty-"
"You're all alone?"
"Yeah, and?"
Snickering, he crouches in front of you. "That's what you're worried about? Yeah, you're  definitely not cut out to be a villain. Just give up."
"That's not good for your mental health."
"Don't tell me what to do. Your goal is to end Endeavor, right? I just guessed because-"
"You're right, but I wanna do more than that?"
"What else?"
Placing his index finger beneath your chin, he tilts your head up. "I wanna end the whole Todoroki family"
"Why?"
"So I can take everything away from him. Make him suffer before he dies. Fitting for him."
"That's...cruel."
"What makes a little girl like you wanna be a villain, anyway?"
"Er.. the... the hero society is corrupt!"
"I'm not buyin' it."
You can't tell him your actual reason. It'd be humiliating "It's true."
"You don't sound too convincing."
"I'm shy."
"Don't think I'd hesitate to kill someone I think is a threat." He grabs your face fully, hand heating up and burning your flesh, sending pain throughout your whole body.
You scream in agony. "Stop! I'm sorry! Please!" It stops, and you breathe heavily."
"Now talk."
"L- listen, there's just someone I admire and- and I wanted to mee- meet him."
"And he is?"
"P- please, don't make me say it... it's embarrassing."
"Ahhh. It's me. Shoulda just said so, Sweetheart. Sorry I burned ya. Guess l'm just a bit on the defense."
"You-"
He walks off and tears build up in your eyes. This was a bad idea. A very bad idea. What were you even thinking? When he comes back, he applies ointment and some bandages. You wince the whole time, and when he's finished, he pats your head gently.
"Here. Lemme get the first-aid kit. It wasn't hot enough to leave a scar and should be fine in a few days."
"I take it you're not lookin' for the League anymore?"
"No."
"Why don't you stay here with me?"
"I don't-I don't think that's a good idea-"
"Why not? You were looking for me, weren't you?"
"But-"
"Don't be why. You were bold enough to come and find me," He gets an evil grin on his face. "So now you're not leaving."
Every day has been with Dabi, and he may not be soft, but he can be kind. You're fed each day, you get to bathe, and its pretty peaceful. He's amused by your seeking him out, too. He likes tos snicker at you, and i if, you complain, his response is always that you c chose to search him out.
You have to admit, your feelings only grow stronger by the day. However, you're not too sure about him. He may be holding you hostage, but he might just be lonely. Finally, you confront him about it.
"Toya," you say, getting his attention.
"Yeah?"
"Why do you keep me here?"
"What makes you ask?"
"It doesn't add up. I don't understand."
He begins to approach you, aho sits on the bed. Leaning down, he places a hand on either side of you, bringing his face close. "What doesn't add up?"
"Why you want me here. Yeah, I searched you out, but most people woulda dropped me on the streets."
"Ahh. You're just dense. Babe, you're mine. This is me claiming you."
"What-"
"You belong to me, and you're here so we're always together."
"T- Toya, do you... y'know."
"Just forget it, okay? All you gotta know is that you belong to me and just do as I say."
He leans in and places his lips on yours. You're happy, but scared. He's psychotic. A sadist. Dangerous. But, somehow, it's you drawing you in even more.  Wrapping your arms around his neck, you press your hands against his scalp, and he pulls you off the bed and press you up against him.