Slow Dancing (Maddie)

What in the...? You have just joined a new Guild called Fairy Tail, so you are at their base. Having just walked in, you find a naked man standing there, arguing with a man with pink hair. Why they are fighting, you do not know. What really worries you, is how he has no clothes on. Also, why is he wearing a necklace? Naked but wearing a mecklace? And why is the pink-haired man holding underwear?

"Can I ask what's going on?" Everyone turns their heads.

"What're you talking about?" The pink-haired man seems confused.

"Why is there a naked man? I don't feel comfortable..."

Then, the naked man shouts, "I WOULDN'T BE COMPLETELY NAKED IF STUPID NATSU DIDN'T STEAL MY UNDERWEAR!!"

"...why did you steal his... underwear?"

Natsu spins the underwear around in his hands. "Because it's fun! Strip him on down!"

"Please don't. This is weird. Maker Magic! Plant style!" Using your magic, your create a leaf and cover his private areas. "That's better..."

"Thanks." The naked guy folds his arms. "Name?"

"Y/n L/n."

"Hm. I'm Gray Fullbuster." He starts looking around for his clothes. "WHERE'D THEY GO, DANG IT!!!!!"

Spotting a pile of clothing in the corner, you grab them and bring it to him. "Here!"

"Thanks." Right then and there, he starts dressing.

"WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THAT SOMEWHERE PRIVATE?!?!?!"

"You've already seen everything." He shrugs. "Everybody's used to it by now. See?" He points out how everybody is going about their business as if nothing happened.

"Well, I'm not and never will be. Please. Keep your clothes on, you stripper."

"I DON'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!!!!"

"How do you not strip on purpose?"

"...it's an old habit I can't break."

"That's even more disturbing."

"You'll get used to it, too."

"No, I will not."

-

"STOP FIGHTING!!!!" You smack with Gray and Natsu.

"OWWWWWWW!!!!!" Gray seems pouty and Natsu angry.

"You two are ridiculous. Arguing is pointless and you just start fighting just to greet each other. Then Gray gets naked and Natsu steals underwear and then we have a butt-naked Gray runs around. And then I'm uncomfortable and have to put something on Gray because he doesn't bother to even try covering himself."

"Well," Gray starts. "Putting clothes on is pointless if they're just gonna come off again."

"THEY SHOULDN'T BE COMING OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! NOW PUT A SHIRT ON!!!! OR I'LL GET ERZA!!!"

"Okay, okay, okay!!" He runs around to find his shirt and then puts it on. "Happy now?"

"Yes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go take a nap."

-

As always, you carry a bookbag on your back that is filled with clothes. Not your own, but Gray's. Somehow, you ended up forming a team with him, and have made it a habit to always have clothes for him. After all, if he randomly gets naked, he needs something to cover himself.