Battle between Clans Pt. I

Windsom

I was standing within a tent, preparing for the battle that was to come. With me was another dragon named Herneus, a pantheon soldier named Viasan, and Virion Leywin, a Lesser. "You know, I'm surprise you are allowed to fight for the Indrath clan." Virion said, looking at Viasan. "I thought you had to be a member of the clan to participate in this battle."

"He is a member." I told the brat. "He is a soldier Lord Ademir sent to us to train and bring up, isn't that right Viasan? You are loyal to Lord Indrath, no one else." The pantheon nodded at me, happy to be here.

"Why is this Lesser even here?" Herneus said, he was a leader of another dragon clan, a strong fighter who was very loyal to Lord Indrath, so he brought his entire force to aid us. "You should just sit down and be quiet."

"Okay." Virion answered, conjuring a stone seat. "I fucking hate dragons." I heard him mumble, rolling his eyes as he looked away. I shot him a glare, but he simply ignored me, he had no reason to even be here in the first place.

"Let's go over the plan once more." I said, changing the subject at hand. "Herneus, you will be leading the force of thousands of dragons. I'll be in the back with Viasan ordering out any changes to their formation, that way we can see what is happening at all times." The two asuras nodded, agreeing to the plan, Virion was still ignoring me. "Virion, you will go and fight alongside Herneus in the front line."

He rolled his eyes again as he turned to me, then gave me a thumbs up. "I can't wait to report this Lesser's death, it'll just prove to everybody that he is not a Devil, an asura, but a weakling." I could see Virion mocking Herneus as he sat there. "Or I could just kill him now."

"Please." Virion said in a very calm tone. "Fuck this, if we are all good to go, I don't need to listen to any more bullshit coming out of this dragon's mouth, so I'm going to go and get me children and others." He paused, then added. "You just want them in the midst of the army, correct, General?"

I could tell he was being dramatic, and it angered me, but I didn't react like he wanted me to. "Hmm, yes, they can be with you, or spread out, I don't care what you want to do." He nodded his head at my words, then left, leaving us three here together. "I hate that brat."

"I've only known him for a couple of minutes, and I agree." Herneus said, then went on. "I don't even understand why Lord Indrath is allowing that Lesser to fight alongside us. We don't need his help in this battle."

"It obvious why." Viasan said, shrugging as he looked at the exit. "He wants that Lesser to die, it's only reason he would allow it to help us." I nodded; it was the truth. "I'm just surprised he isn't killing him himself."

"It's because of his brother." I told them. "Arthur Leywin is a Lesser as well, but he possesses an aether core that Lord Indrath still wants to examine, killing Virion himself would make it impossible for him to do that."

"Oh, I see." Herneus said with a smile on his face. "Well, when we see each other after the battle, I'll let you know how he died. I'm sure a Leviathan will cut him in half with a water scythe or something, his blood magic won't be able to save him."

"I think he is a Lesser, but we have to remember, he did kill Aldir." Viasan said, thinking about the past couple of months. "And Agrona, but this is a totally different scenario, he isn't fighting a one on one fight, he is going to be fighting multiple asuras, thousands at once."

"He'll die." I said with a smile on my face, thinking about the news, wanting to do it myself. "It may not happen right away, but he'll die, and when he does, the world will be a better place." They all nodded, agreeing with me, knowing that I was probably right. "I only wish that I get to see it, that brat has been an issue for too long, an annoying issue."