Dicathen in Ruin Part. VIII

I was going to have make this quick, he needed to die, I fucking hate this dickhead for interrupting my fight with Kezess. A hamadryad can only control fucking plants and shit, he can't be that strong, even if he is the strongest of his clan, I'll end his life in a matter of seconds.

"Devil!" He shouted at me as the spikes connected with his sides as he avoided most of them, but not all of them, drawing blood. My sword slit his cheek, creating a scar like the one on my face at the moment, then kicked him in the chest, pushing him back.

I felt the mana around us surging, the field we fought in was destroyed from spells, the air was a little bit foggy from dust that came up from the ground as we fought on it. I smiled as I made eye contact with the hamadryad who spun the spear in his hands as I came at him.

This bitch needed to go.

My blade flashed across my face and sliced into his, then I grabbed his spear, pushed ice onto it, freezing the vines coming at me from it. I proceeded to send a kick into his stomach, conjured a black spike, watched as it collided with his leg as he side stepped it.

I went to control the blood within his arm as he brought his spear forward, causing it to stop before he could do anything to me. I swung my sword through it, shattering the ice and the vine spear, and as it tried to fix itself, I pushed soulfire into the hamadryad's face as I leapt into him.

He coughed as he backed up, I sent blood bullets into him, he conjured vines in front of him to form a shield, but I could sense and see that it was painful as the soulfire did damage within his body. My soulfire was way more powerful than any other vritras because of my blood magic, so I could imagine that it most likely feels like his insides are already burnt to ash.

I shot into him, my sword flashing again, slicing through his stomach as he tried to block my strike. I watched as blood went to the side from the wound I had caused, then I brought it back into him, forming small blood blades from his own blood that cut through him.

"You are sad." I said, swinging my sword at him, connecting with his spear that had finally reformed, the soulfire was doing tremendous damage within him, burning his mana, hurting him even more with each spell he used. "You are only alive right now because Kezess was fighting me, aiding you, one one one, you are nothing more than a Lesser compared to me."

"Don't talk down to me Lesser!" The hamadryad roared as a bunch of vines shot out of the ground beneath us, I could sense the pain in the spell, I needed to use soulfire more, this shit is useful.

I formed a blood barricade around me, blocking the vines from doing anything to me, or even getting close to me, then pushed an icy mist out to freeze and shatter the vines. The hamadryad swung his spear at my face, I back stepped, shot into him, sending my sword through his lower abdomen.

I felt it enter and leave through his back, then elbowed him in the face, knocking his head back. 'He's shredding the clones.' Hades said to me, referring to Kezess, which meant I only had another thirty to forty seconds at a one on one fight unless I wanted to send more clones, but I was running low on the vritra ones, they are hard to make, it takes a lot of mana.

I conjured another sword in my left hand and went in, pushing blood forward, not at him, but around him. I swung my sword, he brought his spear up, I teleported to his side, ducking under his spear going to the previous location of my sword before I teleported and drove my right hand sword into his side, teleported again, dodged a vine, drove my left sword into his leg.

I pushed ice onto the ground, freezing it solid so no vine could grow without breaking through it, teleported again, this time in the sky, and came down on him with both of my blades, slashing into his chest as he backed up.