Follow Through

"Uhhhh." I said, leaning back in a chair, I was sitting in a room with Melody and Cassandra, not my meeting room, or whatever the fuck Agrona's room is called, but another room, an office. "That was so weird."

"How are you feeling?" Melody asked, looking at me with a worried expression, knowing I didn't want to do what I had to do. "I know it was hard for you, but you know, Veer, it was for their best interest."

"Yeah, Veer, they needed to listen, otherwise they would been killed for sure." Cassandra said, and I nodded my head to myself as I thought about it. "Arthur and them haven't woken up yet, is that you're doing?"

"Yeah." I said, scratching my chin as I looked away from them and at the wall. "I just, I have an idea to help us, but I'm waiting to see if I want to follow through with it." I paused for a second, then explained. "I think if I keep them knocked out for however long I have to, it'll be easier to control them."

"I agree." Melody replied, it just made everything a lot easier. "I know we had to put up an act for Selena and the others, wanting you to do your best for your family, but Veer, we did mean every word we said."

"I know." I knew that, it was obvious, and of course, I wanted them to trust me, and work with me, but that wasn't going to happen. "The asuras are going to attack any day now, I have Cecilia and my children helping out over there, moving the continent isn't easy, especially the fact that we are hiding it from Kezess and his spies."

"Well, I don't see how a task like that would be easy anyways." Cassandra said, and I laughed a little, agreeing with her, moving a continent is a hard task. "Your clones and Raven are doing a great job with illusion magic over the shield, making it impossible for them to see inside."

"Speaking of." Melody started, catching my attention after Cassandra finished speaking. "Do you think they saw you going into Etistin?"

"Well, they would have, but that's exactly another reason I brought Raven." I said with a smile on my face. "She was using illusion magic the whole time, even when we arrived before her, I was using it, then she took over."

"Perfect." Melody nodded, thinking about it. "She has become quite the asset, your daughter, her illusion magic is possibly the strongest in the world." Melody was probably right, I made her illusion magic a top tier art, maybe its own little art, all of that though is thanks to Aya.

"It is, her illusion magic is why I made her, I just didn't know it was going to be this strong, I love it." As I finished speaking, I looked up at their heads, more specifically, their horns. "How are those? Are you two used to having horns now?"

"No." Melody said while she laughed, thinking about it, looking up. "They suck sometimes, like when I am lying in bed, but I'm thankful I have them." The two of them have grown so much, their confidence has skyrocketed, it's nice to see that.

"What about you, Cassandra?"

"I'm in the same boat, they suck sometimes, but I'm happy to have them." She told me and smiled. "We have been sparring with Glider, he's been a dick, but says that since we are your closest attendants, something I don't know how he knows, he'l help us."

"That's good." I said, feeling for the people over in Dicathen, Hades is there, he is within a clone, making sure everything is running smoothly. The two of us are in a little disagreement, but it didn't matter, he knew what we were doing was the right thing, he just didn't like how we were going about it.

"You are moving them to Itri, right?" Melody asked to confirm, and I nodded. "Are you going to bring the elves here under your control to King and Queen Eralith, or are you going to keep them apart?"