Dicathen in Ruin Part. VII

However, as he was going to strike me with his blade, my head connected with his, knocking him backwards. A nasty little head butt that was going to hurt him a lot more than me, I didn't even feel it, my mind was already foggy right now, a little more damage wouldn't do much.

As he fell back, I leaned myself forward and slashed at his knees, cutting through the side of one of them, I felt a tendon snap from the cut, and as he vanished away, his eyes weren't on me, but his leg.

I gathered myself, touching my cheek with my one hand as I lifted my blade towards it, healing it, not wanting it to scar, I would look like a pussy. "What? Tired already?" I said, laughing slightly as his eyes came back up to meet mine.  'Five more.'

As I said this, five more clones exited a portal in the sky, appearing on the damaged hamadryad who had killed four of the previous clones. "Who said I was tired?" Kezess asked, stepping towards me now, the wound on his leg closed. "Are you going to be able to keep this up?"

"Probably not." I answered him honestly, feeling the excitement rush me as he appeared in front of me, our blades met, his free hand grabbed my other sword hand's wrist, keeping it there for a second, then twisted it, causing me to drop my sword. "Bitch."

I liquified myself, passing through him, teleporting away, conjuring a second blade once again as I reappeared. He followed, I dodged his strike, spun and dodged another, then rolled away from a mana strike, felt him coming from behind, and as I went to dodge again, my brain went foggy, too foggy, that damn spell.

His blade entered my stomach, then went out my back, causing me to cough up blood as I fell further onto it. I liquified myself once again, passing through the blade, falling to the ground, and as his blade came down on my neck from behind, I smiled.

"Boom." I said out loud as a giant ass thunder bolt struck down on me, knocking Kezess back, rejuvenating my body enough so I could get to my feet. "You think a wound like this would affect me?" I motioned towards the hole in my stomach, slowly closing as our eyes met and I started walking towards him. "Na, do better."

He snarled a little, angry that I was still alive, only wanting me dead. "The end is near for you Lesser, or Devil, it doesn't matter what you are today." I shrugged, and we both teleported once again into one another.

I swung my blade over his head as he ducked and went into me, his blade came up towards my chest, I liquified, brought my second blade down on his back, he vanished, appearing behind me this time, but I liquified again, allowing his blade to pass through me.

Our blades connected, my foot went into his stomach, knocking him back, and I shot a wind blade at him, forcing him to duck. I was on him as he did, my blade came down, his came up, the force of the attacks, combined and the ground shook.

"Hahahaha!" I laughed as I dodged the next strike, spun and dodged another, deflected his next, then swung my own sword over his head. I felt his foot coming for my stomach, I liquified myself, allowing him to go past me, then spun around and attempted to slice his back, but instead, I cut through air.

I hate static void, fucking stupid as fuck, it's like a cheat, well, I control blood, so I have no room to speak. I felt him appear to my side, I deflected a blade, went to conjure a black spike, but he disrupted my spell.

I swung my sword once again at his head, he parried my strike, swung his own blade, and as it was coming towards my face, I went into him, getting too close that his blade couldn't really get to me. I dropped my blades and conjured a small dagger in my right hand, driving it into his gut, trying to damage his core to end this.