Revival Pt. IV

I sent my other sword at him, he dodged, then backed away, shooting a wave of spikes at me, I swung both the destruction blades this time at them, and sliced them in half before they could reach me, then god stepped again, feeling blood running out of my nose, and the flames lowering themselves from the blade to my hands.

I had time, but it wasn't going to take much longer for the flames to completely take over, and burn this area and land to ash, well, even more ashes, but who cares, it needs to be done, the flames will make this land look pretty again.

His blade came up as I shot at him, I swung down, then up, then down, forcing him backwards as he dodged again, and again. Soulfire shot at me, but I ignored it, letting it seep into me, the destruction ate it away before it could do anything.

It was in that moment as I dodged another strike, then another, that my heart dropped, my feeling left me, and the flames of destruction grew rapidly around us. Sylvie was somewhere behind me, but all the noise was gone, all I could hear and see was fire.

Destruction grew more and more, and as it did, Agrona backed away, his blood magic, Veer's blood magic couldn't stop me now, not in this state. "Show me your true abilities! This is what I am talking about!" Agrona shouted with Veer's voice. "It doesn't matter, you are a dead man!"

"Fine!" The flames grew towards him like his spikes as he shot away from. "I'll show you!" They chased him and devoured the field around us as I stood there, then I god stepped as he started to circle back around them into him.

My sword flashed towards his stomach, he side stepped the attack, rolled under the second blade in my hands, swung his sword at my back, but I activated god step again, feeling the blood running out of my nose grow a little more, appearing at his side.

My blade collided with his, then the flames ate at it, but that's when the flames of destruction leapt onto his feet. They started to eat at his flesh through his clothing, burning everything, he ignored the pain and tried to put the flames out with water but was unable to.

I didn't care, I wasn't going to let him have time to figure out a way to get rid of them, so I continued the attack, and as my blade came down on his neck, his eyes looked up at me with excitement as he liquified and my blade passed through him and the flames dripped off him with the liquid.

"Wow, that's hard to do." He said as he cracked his neck and reformed into a solid state. "I am enjoying these abilities more and more." Something was off, his voice was different, and he was acting differently, but if Hades cut off memories and connections, how would he even know of that ability? "If your brother wasn't being such a nuisance, this fight would be over!"

It doesn't matter, burn him alive, let the flames devour him....

I god stepped into him, my heart beating faster and faster, not because I was exciting or scared or just that the adrenaline was coursing through me, but because I was killing myself with each movement I took.

His blade came up, I back stepped shot a wind blade, it was met with a stone wall that collapsed upon contact, then as the storm around us stormed on and the rain washed the blood off my face as it continued to come out of me, a lightning bolt came down on my head.

I side stepped it, but the bolt struck me in the leg instead of the head, which in defense, was a lot better. However, it shocked my entire body, the flames couldn't protect or get rid of the feeling of the electricity shocking each cell within me.

His blade darted up towards my throat, but as it did, I quickly moved to the side, just barely avoiding a killing blow, but felt it slice the side of my neck a little. Destruction ate at it, healing and burning my wound at the same time, killing me in itself, but I ignored it as my body reestablished itself.