Battle between Clans Pt. IV

I shot more wind blades at him, feeling myself bleeding from a wound he managed to give me somehow. I pushed blood magic to it, but there was aether there not allowing me to heal. I rolled my eyes as I dodged a blade as he thrusted it at my face, brought my dagger up and sliced his hand off, blood fell onto my face as he reached over me.

I felt his other hand come at me, I brought my dagger up, but he simply dove into it, wrapping his arms around my back as my dagger slid into his throat. His eyes widened as he pulled me down with him, squeezing me harder and harder against him.

I conjured another dagger, but couldn't move my arm to damage him, so I shot wind blades into him, over and over again as he just squeezed, and it wasn't until a loud pop echoed in my ears when he died and released me.

The fire around me died out, and the barrier he conjured to block out the outside world faded, and the battle occurring around me came into sight. I could see Leviathans and Dragons tearing into one another.

As I pushed myself up, I could feel my back ache, it was broken, I couldn't really move it, any turn or sudden movement hurt. "You killed him!" A dragon said, looking at me standing over Herneus's body. "How dare you?!"

I felt a water scythe slash my side, cutting me deeply, and I fell down to one knee as that Leviathan shot at the dragon who was just speaking. The two of them went at it, and the battle started to expand towards me once again.

I pushed mana into my body, preparing to shadow step one last time, knowing I needed to get out of here, but as two Leviathans rushed at me and a dragon from behind me, the air shifted, and I felt and saw them fly upwards, then fall, and spikes grew into their chest, killing all three.

Flying in the sky above me was Rosa, bleeding severely, claw marks all over her body, other cuts all over her body. "Get up Damon!" She called out, barely staying afloat above me, shifting gravity around me, protecting me from the asuras, the gods all around me. "I can't hold them forever; you need to get up!"

I pushed myself up slowly, and as I did, I pushed blood magic and aether to the wounds, and some to my back, trying to correct the broken bones, but knowing it was going to take time. I was closing holes in my body like the last time I fought asuras, my bone, my vertebrate was broken.

"Damon!" Rosa said, gravity shifted in front of me as a dragon shot at me, but spikes grew as he was held in place, and aether contained his spells. "Come on! Heal -----" She was cut off by something, so I looked up in the sky, and as I did, a dragon had clawed her, and she was flying away from me.

The gravity field around me was gone, and the Leviathans started rushing me from the front, the dragons from the back, both with one goal, to kill each other, and me now. I pushed mana into my body and shadow stepped one last time away, appearing in the shadow of some random dragon.

"Hey." I said softly, coughing up blood with each movement. He turned to me, and a shadow spike impaled him, slicing his heart in half, but revealing my position. I was now fighting both sides, but it was only a matter of time before the attack began.

"Kill him!" A dragon pointed at me, and I started to shift my body a little, feeling the pain with each movement. "Kill him!" He roared again, I released my beast will, no longer capable of using it, but knowing I had to continue fighting.

I pushed the pain away, feeling each movement worsen my injury, I dodged a spear, then a scythe, spun and drove a void dagger I had just conjured into the skull of a dragon. A Leviathan killed a dragon coming at me, turned his attention to me, then shot water spells towards me.

I allowed them to get close to me, and as they did, the water froze and fell to the ground. I allowed them to come to me, staying where I was made it easier to maintain the pain. I dodged a strike, conjured a wind blade and watched as it sliced through the chest of the Leviathan, but he continued attacking.