Battle between Clans Pt. V

Virion Leywin

"Kill him." Windsom ordered, but the dragons around him were frozen, they were looking at me with fear in their eyes. "Kill him, now, kill him!" He repeated, but again, no one moved. "He can't attack you, it's fine, you can take out his children." 

'What an idiot!' Hades said from within me. 'They truly saw none of this coming, truly, they are idiots.' I agreed with my bond, the fact they didn't think I would try something was stupid, or maybe it was because they didn't think that I could do anything to them, their own foolishness.

"Is that fear I sense, Windsom?" I asked, stepping forward. "I hope so, because, today is the day you die, the day the dragons learn defeat." I stopped my approach and spoke to Windsom some more with a very serious tone to my voice. "I'll make sure to take care of you myself, but I want you to see something first before I kill you." He flinched backwards like a little baby girl; I can't wait to kill him.

I held out my arms and portals, a bunch of them, started to open up all around us, behind the dragon's force. 

Their eyes went to them, and as they did, thousands, upon thousands of Wraiths started to step through, forming lines as they faced the battle currently going on. In the sky, thousands of Hellspawn came flying outwards, that wasn't even going to be everyone. After the Wraiths I wanted here came, other half-breeds would join them in the back, in total, my force will number in the four hundred thousand when they all get through.

"You can't be seri----" Windsom was speaking, but was cut off as I shot myself forward, three of the ten dragons stepped in front of me. I conjured a void sword in my hand, two clones teleported in front of me, they killed one of the dragons, the others took them out before they could do any more damage, but it didn't matter.

As I swung my blade upwards and sliced the dragon in half, I noticed Melzri, Viessa, Melody, and Cassandra in the front of the Wraiths ordering them about. "Windsom." I said, making eye contact with him as I teleported behind a dragon using my blood technique, took his head off, teleported again, and again, and again, all around the dragons, whispering one word. "Windsom."

I took the life of another, then spun, deflected an aether slash, brought the dragon to his knees using blood magic, then brought my sword forward and sliced him in half. I deflected another strike, three dragons teleported in, using static void, their own version of it, sadly, they were disappointing.

I teleported away before they could do anything to me, killing another, then conjured multiple black spikes as I gripped their cores, leaving just one other dragon beside Windsom, but they were killed as a pure mana crystal shot out of the ground and killed him.

"Virion." Cecilia said, landing beside me, looking at Windsom who was backing up very slowly, but I gripped his blood stream and held him still, he was weak, pathetic, this was a waste of my fucking time. "Everything is ready, they are waiting for your command."

"Thank you, Cecil." I said with a smile on my face as I looked at Windsom, raising my sword in the sky. "Charge!" I screamed and the Wraiths shot into the force, making the dragons fight a two front battle. "Kill them all!"

I knew that some of them would get away, it was inevitable, but Kezess just sent them all to the slaughter without even knowing he was going to lose a large number of his troops. "Stop!" Windsom said as I released his body. "Stop this madness! You don't think you can win, right?! Even with this, we'll be able to push you back."

"Really?" I asked, shaking my head. "Even if that's the case, you are currently losing a lot of men to the Leviathans, and when they have to turn around to fight my force, you will lose more to them, this battle is over, who lives and dies now, it's up to fucking me."