Inner Battle Pt. II

"Let's go!" I shot into him, he smiled, I smiled, the two of us sharing this feeling of joy, excitement. My blade flashed across his face, he back stepped, sent his own towards my rip, I liquified, reformed and sent an elbow into his face.

He liquified as well, and my elbow passed through him, he went to grab me, but I pushed wind out of my front, sliding away from him, and brought a thunder bolt down on him. He back stepped away, and I was on him again, my sword to my side, coming up at his face.

Agrona parried the blow, then sent a kick towards my face as he spun around, copying my movements and mind, trying to at least. I rolled forward, keeping my momentum moving forward, got to my feet, spun and shot an ice shard at his head.

It was slashed in half, and we stood five yards apart, my body shaking, and thinking the same thing, the two of us shot at one another at the same speed, colliding in the middle. Our blades flashed back and forth, trying to kill one another, deal as much damage as we could to one another.

I cut him a couple of time, he did as well to me, but we both just kept going, this was my fight to win, not his, and I think he was realizing another miscalculation he made as my blade slashed his ribs and I punched him in the face, knocking him away from me.

I shot after him, blood ran out of his nose and mouth, I had blood in my mouth, but that was it. I slid under his sword as he swung it, got to my feet, slashed the back of his knee, dropping him, but he liquified himself and let my blade pass through his neck.

I smiled, dodging his next strike, then the next, felt a spike coming for my back as I backed away from him. I side stepped the spike, lowered my head at his sword, shot forward and sent my shoulder coursing with electricity into his stomach.

It sent Agrona flying across the red area, and as he flew, I shot after him, trying to end this as fast as possible with the limited abilities I have at my disposal right now. I brought my blade down on him as he rolled to his feet, he used wind to redirect himself, but I conjured a wall of black spikes all around us, keeping him nearby, like a ring.

"Hahahahha!" I laughed with joy as I spun and swung my blade at his ankles as he got to his feet. "You created me! I am the Devil of Dicathen!" I said as blood ran off me from the small amounts of hits he landed on me. "Welcome to the end of your fucking life!"

"Arthur!" I heard a voice cry out, but I ignored it, I could tell it was Sylvie's.

Agrona stood against the one wall of spikes, spinning his sword in his hand, prepared to fight, sensing that I was enjoying this a little more than he was. "You, you have exceeded even what I planned for you!" He said, pulling mana his way. "A true representation of a god, but this body will be mine, and that god power."

"Then make it happen, Agrona!" I shot at him, the spike wall fell as he sent a lightning strike into it, running away from me, but I was on him in a second. My blade hit his, then he sent a wind blade into my side, but my foot connected with his face and a spike entered his thigh, leaving both of us injured. 

I enjoyed the pain, it made me realize that I am, who I am, the Devil of Dicathen, and that was never going to change. "It will soon." He said, reading my mind, but I rolled my eyes as I sent another attack at his head.

He conjured a wind wall, my sword went upwards, his sword came towards my heart, but I liquified myself, allowing it to pass through me and landed on my feet to his side, sending a slash towards his ribs.

He back stepped, brought the handle of the blade down on my head as I was pretty close to him, and as it connected, my face went straight into the ground, but I quickly used wind magic to redirect myself away from him, making sure he didn't land any serious blow on me.