Kezess verse Virion Pt. I

"Did you really think I trusted you?" Kezess asked, kicking Damon off his sword and onto the ground, aether coursed through his body, stopping his magic from coursing through him, his core shattered, and his heart stopped beating.

My son was dead.

"Kezess." I said with an annoyed tone, my eyes snapping between Damon and him, then I opened a portal and pushed Cassandra through it, not wanting her here, knowing something was about to happen. "You finally came."

He gave me a confused look, and portals opened up around him. "I did." A white blade lit up in his hands. "But not because of this, your Wraiths, your Lessers, they will be slaughtered." Hamadryads and other dragons started coming out of the portals, heading right at the back of my force.

I merely smirked, then my portals closed, about three hundred of the four hundred got through, which was fine, they weren't going to survive this fight, a sacrifice had to be made to draw this motherfucker out.

"Maybe." I said, watching hamadryads and more dragons rushing into the force, dealing massive blows. "All I care about is fighting you though." I conjured a blood sword in my right hand and started walking towards him, my eyes unflinching now, Damon was dead, there's nothing I can do, but I can end this possibly.

"You think you can defeat me, cute." Kezess said, vanishing and appeared by my side, his blade flashed, and I barely ducked out of the way in time. He moved faster than I had ever seen someone move, but I managed to dodge it. "You will die today, Devil."

"Let's see about that." I spun the sword in my hands, looking at him as I backed away, manipulating blood all around us, pushing my mana into it, letting it float around so I can teleport more. 

He vanished, I vanished, and in this little circle we were fighting in as this huge battle roared, we teleported around it, moving fast, faster than I have ever gone. If I slipped up, my life was over, I knew it, I sensed it, he was on my tail, getting closer each time I appeared.

I brought my blade up, deflected his sword away, tried to reach into his core, but the blood magic didn't work, he was too strong, even for me to block his magic. I could, however, control his limbs, which wasn't the worst thing.

His blade came at my face, I stopped it using blood magic, but he vanished, appearing behind me before I even could blink, but I teleported away as I felt his sword about to slice into my flesh.

As I appeared, he appeared next to me, so I conjured black spikes all around me, forming a protective barrier for a mere second as he shattered them. I teleported to his side, my blade went towards his core, but Kezess was gone in a second, his foot in my back, knocking me to the ground.

I teleported to my feet, spun, deflected his sword, swung my blood sword and watched as it was about to collide with his, but he vanished away before I could even make contact with it. His blade then came for my head from behind, but I sensed it this time, no, I more predicted it.

I liquified my body, allowing his blade to pass through, then swung my sword through Kezess's side, drawing blood from the mighty good as he teleported away. His eyes were wide as he touched the wound that was already healing with aether. 

"You cut me." Kezess said, holding his hand out and looking at the blood on his fingers. "You insignificant fuck!" He vanished, his sword appeared at my throat, I ducked just in time, my eyes wide, his foot connected with the side of my head, knocking me to the ground, then his sword came down on me, trying to end my life.

I vanished just in time, got to my feet, and from behind, I felt a vine, plant magic, reaching for my back, so I vanished again, appeared closer to Kezess within my blood terrain with streams of blood floating around us