Eradication

Raven Leywin

"Are you okay to go?" Melody asked, and I nodded my head at her as I got up from the bed I was resting on. "There's about six hundred hamadryads left on the battlefield." She paused as a portal opened up. "I already set up the teleportation pad, all the Wraiths in the battle ended up dying, but around a thousand Wraiths handpicked by your father are waiting to enter their portals to meet you there."

"And the blood troops?"

"Twenty thousand hellhounds as you asked for are currently flowing through a portal heading to the battlefield." She told me, and I nodded my head. "I'll teleport you in front of them, Nithe, in his injured state, is sending them through." She paused, then added. "With Cecilia out, the Leviathans will be joining you, but not until you make contact."

"That works for me." I said, looking at the portal. "And my father?" I asked, knowing that there was a high chance he was gone, I saw one of his clones fade out of existence. "Is he, is he dead, Melody?"

"There's time to talk about that when you get back." She told me, but by the tone of her voice, and the stray tear marks on her face, I knew the answer to my question, which meant there was only one thing for me to do, and that was to let my anger take over on the battlefield. "Go on, they are waiting for you." 

I nodded my head, not replying, not saying anything else, focusing on my father's mission, the mission to make sure this world no longer has asuras in it, and to make sure the people he loved, and that I have grown to slightly care for live.

I stepped through the portal and appeared in a field of corpses and spells, the hamadryads before me still in battle formations as they formed a circle around the wounded warriors they had recovered from battle.

Cecilia really did a number on them, if there were ten thousand here, she most likely killed around two to three, her pure mana manipulation and just mana manipulation in general with her beast will my father planned for her to get made her pretty much a god.

As the portal closed behind and their eyes turned to me, portals opened up to my sides and Wraiths flew through them, landing in battle formation around me as I continued walking, feeling the hellhounds coming in hot. 

"Battle formations!" I shouted, knowing they were already getting in them, but I wanted to just make it clear to the hamadryads that we were here to end them. The thousand Wraiths continued to pour through the portals circling the hamadryads, the six hundred of them against our thousand, plus the twenty thousand hellhounds inbound.

My force finished circling them as mana started flowing, the dead corpses contained a lot from the cores of the dead. The portals closed, and the hellhounds appeared, running through the Wraith lines and into the hamadryads, vines started to appear in front of them, which told me it was time to eradicate the hamadryads.

"Charge!" I shouted, and in unison, the Wraiths joined the hellhounds charging at the hamadryads. I cracked my neck, and went with them, conjuring illusions of myself around me, making sure I was ready to slaughter these hamadryads when I get close.

I shot in front of the Wraiths, moving faster than they were, void swords in both my hands, and I felt for the anger coursing through me, my father, your death, it won't be for nothing. We will make you proud, we are you, and this will be done for you.

A vine shot at my stomach, I sliced it down, shot into a hamadryad without a weapon, took a vine through the chest, then as the clone dissolved, I took the head of the hamadryad within a second, looking for my next target.