Still a Devil

It was early morning, I was walking through the halls towards my meeting, kind of living room, that's where everyone was. It was almost time for us to strike, the forces were ready, all that was needed, was an order. 

I didn't give it yet because I still had other things to take care of, things within Alacrya that I wanted to do before I had to go to Epheotus and wipe out the asuras. I was happy to be back, but I won't deny it, I was okay dying, I've been through enough.

Now that I am alive though, I was going to finish what I started, I was going to make this world safe. I could feel two of my children within the meeting room, they were with Melody and Cassandra, who I am extremely grateful for.

I opened the door and stepped inside, and as I did, they all stood, facing me as I approached them. 'I sent word.' Hades said, and I sent him a mental nod, he was actually on board with the things I had planned for today, which surprised me.

"Father." Raven bowed, well, the four of them did, even Melody and Cassandra, even though I told them they never had to do that. "How are you feeling?" 

"Fine." I said nonchalantly, smiling at my daughter as I waved for them to sit down. "You guys know there is no need to do those types of things." I sat down with Raven and Nithe, the two children that were here with me today, the others were preparing things I asked of them.

"We know, but we just wanted to show you that we are happy that you are back." Melody said, and I nodded with a smile on my face as I looked at her. "Everything is set up as you pleased, thanks to Arthur, everything was almost done before you return."

"Thanks again." I said, smiling at them. "If it wasn't for you two, things might have taken a turn for the worse."

"You died, they did take a turn for the worse, we were just lucky you came back to life." Melody said. "Even though we knew you planned on dying, if you would have stayed dead, it would have been awful."

"Yeah." Cassandra agreed. "We don't want to see that, you have given us everything, we want you to have a happy ending as well."

"I hope." I said, nodding my head again. "Raven, are you ready?" I asked, turning her way, knowing she was going to be the one to go into the dragon castle, alone, to draw at Agrona who most likely won't leave the castle unless provoked.

"You know the answer to that, father." She said with a smirk as she flung her purple hair backwards with both hands. "I will cause chaos in there, and do my part, you don't have to worry about it."

"I do worry." I said, giving her an expression I probably never gave her before. "I don't want you to die in there, you need to cause chaos, then get out, kill as many as possible, do whatever, then draw Agrona out, and hopefully into the battlefield as he realizes things are going to shit."

"I'll be fine." She replied, and I trusted her, so I didn't bug her anymore about it. "I can't wait to have some fun." I knew she probably couldn't wait, she was like me, the blood, adrenaline, it made us who we were.

"Did you call your brother here?" Cassandra asked, and I nodded. "You are going to do what you told us in front of him?" I had to kill some people, and I wanted to prove a point to my brother as well.

"Yes, I am." I told her, shrugging as I did. "I have to make sure he knows that I am back, not just as his little brother, but as the Devil." I paused for a second, looking around at them. "He needs to know that I may not be against them anymore, but I am still dangerous."

"So, you just want to put on a show for him." Melody said, looking at me with an expression that told me she didn't like the plan. "I don't like it, but I think you may have a point, the way they are acting around you, it is like they forgot what you have done in the past."