Time Magic

My eyes drifted open, and I looked around the room, I was back in this lab with Agrona and Ivy. She was looking at me with a curious expression, I didn't know why, but then the memory came back to me, and my eyes widened.

"Why are you crying?" Ivy asked, and I lifted my hand up and touched my cheek, feeling the tear rolling down it. As I did that, the sensation of Virion touching me like he just did played again in my mind and body.

"The ring." I said, turning to her. "It was a memory of a conversation Virion and I had." I paused for a second, letting everything sink in. "It, it was the day he wiped my memory again, he told me about everything, all he had planned, even a way to bring him back."

"You know how to bring my father back?" She asked immediately, knowing the ring had the idea in it, not if it was a good or bad one though. "Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it, anything, Sylvie."

"He did tell me, but the idea, it's, it's crazy." I told her, thinking about it. "I'll try it, and I'll get it to work, but I won't need anything from you until I get his body back to normal." Ivy stared at me, thinking about it. "We are going to need the serum to get his blood pumping again, a lot of it."

She nodded and placed ten syringes on the table by Virion's feet. "What is the idea?" Ivy asked, looking at me with an excited, yet still sad expression. "Will it really work? Can you get it to work?"

"Time magic." I said, and she gave me a confused look. "I'm going to push aether through him using aevum arts, trying to restore his body, and if it works, which I don't know, the five children with your unique blood magic arts will heal him, Nithe and you are the most important."

"That makes sense." She nodded her head; I think more towards Nithe and her being the most important. "We are the best at manipulating aether and healing, it was Damon, but he is gone, so it'll be rough. Do you really think you can get the aevum arts to do what you want?"

"I don't know." I told her truthfully, thinking about it. "I'm going to try, and I'll do whatever it takes for me to get it to work." The memory of him kissing played again in my mind, the whole thing felt so, felt so wonderful.

I wanted him back so much, he meant the world to me, he means the world to me, and looking at him now, on this table, unmoving, a corpse, it hurt me, disgusted me. He died so that everyone else could live, it was, it wasn't something he should have done.

"Please, Sylvie, do whatever you can." Ivy said, pleading for her father. "I know you might not think of yourself as our mother, but right now, we need you, we need you to bring back our father."

"I will try." I told her with a smile, looking at Virion's body now, then at Agrona. "Father." I said his name like that, and as I did, Agrona looked at me. "How would I go about pushing aevum through his corpse to restore his organs?"

"My bringing the aether from outside his body and pushing it through his body, activating the art in the specific locations needed to restart the proper organs, rebuilding them to their previous state." Agrona started, looking at me with a normal expression. "If done correctly, they should be back to their normal health, they'll just need a kick start to get them functioning again, as aether won't allow you to bring them back to life, just rebuild them."

I nodded, understanding what I had to do, it was going to be hard, and there's a very high chance that it doesn't even work, I mean, I don't see how it can, but I'll do it, I'll do it again and again until it works, it didn't matter, Virion would live.

"Can you do that?" Ivy asked, looking at me as I stood up and started bringing aether to me, letting it circle us. She could feel it as I did it, I didn't push it into Virion yet, there were still some things I needed to figure out, aevum, I know how to use it, but not like this.